Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
(09-30-2022, 07:19 AM)Green Cross Wrote: Like i said ur stupid
Just read this thread and see how aaaa talk to other people
Just see balancing threads and see how aaaa reply to people

If anything these people can respond like that because aaaa respond like tat too. Y so stupid?

Do u even know what they do lol
U dont lol
Not even me know lol
To say a conclusion without proof is bad

And this thread so many proof already given
Think yuna think!

Its simple as him being an accomplice
Whatever is in there shud be theirs and private

The gm are giving him a bargaining chip by testifyinh

Its simple as that

Common sense is free guys
My god

Ur reply dint answer my question moron! Are you brainless? Or brain defect or something?  All u can do is tell bad words. Ur saying i talk bad to other people when?  Wheres the proof of ur accusation? Look at you! I never do trash talk or talk bad about anyone and if you have proof show it. Ur tiny mind can accept what i am pointing ,maybe ita to deep for a low class mind like you.  Useless.  Goodbye. And study well

(09-30-2022, 07:25 AM)AngelChong22 Wrote: Ur reply dint answer my question moron! Are you brainless? Or brain defect or something?  All u can do is tell bad words. Ur saying i talk bad to other people when?  Wheres the proof of ur accusation? Look at you! I never do trash talk or talk bad about anyone and if you have proof show it. Ur tiny mind can accept what i am pointing ,maybe ita to deep for a low class mind like you.  Useless.  Goodbye. And study well

Lastly i dont care about Aj. I want to clear my mind on how this thing works which GM snow ansewer earlier.  Ur not helping u just make it worst, better shut up! Low class.

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by AngelChong22 - 09-30-2022, 07:25 AM