Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
(09-30-2022, 04:03 AM)Quaoar Wrote: ookay genius, next time someone gets banned, u tell the gms that the one using the account was the players cat

ur aware that what ur saying it just an opinion, only an opinion. yet ur saying that it's the correct and right fact. u only get to say ur opinion here because the idiot poster refuses to accept the evidences used against him in the ban appeals. all the while, he and his friends are trying their worst to twist the truth to their favor.

you're all either blind or stupid.

Hello, please re read my post, seems u dont understand what ive said, and based on your reply, seems u are not on the right mind to think, you have anger issue. Maybe chill for a while or eat a snack, maybe lunch or dinner? Then try reading again

Try to be open minded and place ur self both sides, so u would feel what the banned player is fighting for. And then you would realize what i am stating in my opinion and maybe u can try to answer all my question there after u gotten ur meal. Heart

(09-30-2022, 04:05 AM)Hippo Crit Wrote: So rude. Players are respecting them but they return with vengeance. We should replace them with some self proclaimed knowledgeable monkeys that does nothing other than searching for bugs and abuse them secretly. We should also keep and promote those very trust worthy SP from AJ's group of friends that does nothing but leak things that should not be leaked in public. These players deserve staffs respect.

These extremely selfless people that help us enjoy abusing things in game by promoting and protecting them. Right lets allow botting in the server, opening my pc causes me electricity. Its all fair game. Each of my siblings, my father, my mother, dogs and cats who do not play this game may claim the ownership of these accounts. Brilliant, with these smart people lets make this server great again
Another anger issue. Try to eat lunch first then re read again. So u can get the point,  if everyone in the family will play its hard to produce morethan 3 pcs, yet it wi make effort. Bottom line every one can be a player.  By this rule we are just stating that only 1 player per family  can play? What if siblings is 5 and 4 them  will play? Same IP?  Switching computers sharing items? Please take lunch and re read

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by AngelChong22 - 09-30-2022, 04:38 AM