Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
So rude. Players are respecting them but they return with vengeance. We should replace them with some self proclaimed knowledgeable monkeys that does nothing other than searching for bugs and abuse them secretly. We should also keep and promote those very trust worthy SP from AJ's group of friends that does nothing but leak things that should not be leaked in public. These players deserve staffs respect.

These extremely selfless people that help us enjoy abusing things in game by promoting and protecting them. Right lets allow botting in the server, opening my pc causes me electricity. Its all fair game. Each of my siblings, my father, my mother, dogs and cats who do not play this game may claim the ownership of these accounts. Brilliant, with these smart people lets make this server great again

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by Hippo Crit - 09-30-2022, 04:05 AM