Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
(09-29-2022, 11:45 PM)AngelChong22 Wrote: Hi to All, i just want to comment regarding this as this will give me additional knowledge.

1st of All i dont know the person's involve but upon reading this whole conversation. GM has a point as they will follow the server rules set for the server but the players involve has a point too.

1. Why we immidietly banned the players, why we dont have the process before comming to conclusion? Why dont we communicate with them before giving sanctions? As once said like in every country there is rules beyond those rules there is a process for everything after investigating and before conclusion. Not just for this but for every player that gets banned Atlist we communicate
2. For this multiple accounts - i get it that the criteria u are using is ip address where the account log most so eventually we will conlude that he/she is the owner, but whats wrong if someone is playing his account, the person who is playing.it is also investing electricity, time and effort same as other players do? As long as he is not using bot, i dont think we have a problem, as this consume equal to a normal player.
3. Benefiting from multiple accounts played by friends or family members- so whats the use of account bound itemS? That restrict from transfering items? Yes some of the items are  can be transferred but go back to number 2, this was gain = to effort or energy same of ordinary player, as this requires investing time effort and energy. Lets put it like this what if i decide to play but i will just give what i gain to my co players that already friend of mine in the server? Whats the difference?

Im not refering to someone here but im just pointing out my opinion that i dont see any violation on the player we talked about in this thread

Lastly lets teach our support players some manners,they are officers here yet they are arrogant and stuborn, maybe u should start changing criteria on selecting players to be part of GM team, not just about pure knowledge but also someone who has right atittude and good communication skills  u cant just tell players that the server dont need them.  We players also one of the reason why the server is alive, remember we are voting yes we gain, but server gain too, most of the veteran players here have a good intention on recruting and helping newbies, my question is SP GM Admins? Are we doing that also? Everytime i log in, there is a message to help others. Are we still living up to that vision and mission of the server? Think again. There is no bad for being strict but u can be friendly also while being strict, and try to listen sometimes to what other players suggestion. Dont just go by the rules be flexible in some ways. Lets work to make the server more alive by helping bring new players and old players.

Thank YoU Heart

"Lastly lets teach our support players some manners." this is true, honestly these sp can just forums cause ingame = no skill. prove me wrong? mr imminent fight me same class v same class after my unban. sura vs sura, gen vs gen, sorc vs sorc? your 3 mains bo3. loooooool.
it is gm's fault keep blending the rules, first we talk about dual, second we talk about ip, third we talk about ownership of the account. gms all proven to be wrong, keep changing the ban reason, pls ty.
[+] 1 user Likes aaaaa's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by aaaaa - 09-30-2022, 01:28 AM