Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
i dont reall understand whats with this bullshit going on.. if someone is getting banned for abusing some rules why are there like 4-5 people trying to defend him.. this really proves that he has done something wrong and his frnds are trying to defend him.. if abusing and dualing in events is just 2 weeks ban than its shit tbh.. Even after getting banned before for dual clienting he gets unbanned than this really encourages that its not really big deal dualinag and abusing shit. 2 weeks is shit. if someone is going down for anything that includes abusing some game shit and any of the accounts associated to ath IP gets banend thats how it is supposed to be.. the previous servers i played if u are accused for something and all the accounts ur IP is linked with gets banned... From what i see is its so obvious its same guy using those accounts and when banned telling that those accs belonged to his brother which makes no sense.. we have known this guy from Dro and this guy doenst have nay brother playing and once he gets banned he says its his brother which makes no sense tbh... such people being toxic and QQing gms not doing shit are not really needed on this server..

if old offenses are considered than this guy has been banned for multiple times and still he has audacity to challange the staff about all this bull shit. which makes me fell weird coz if this guy is so toxic to the support players which i can see in his replies also not forgetting his old history getting banned for trash talking and abusing dual clients/ still being entertained for bullshit reason doesnt make any sense.. i dont understand if digging past what he wants then why is he still here after getting banned for he knows what.. if after all this he still gets unbanned that i dont really care whats going on the server coz such toxic people are supposed to go down forever..u can check his ban history he has banned for trash talking and doing shits and he's still here and then he compares someone who was banned for being gm and accussed of abusing something which he didnt knew. if old sshits are being considered then this guy should be perma banned..

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by psychopath008 - 09-29-2022, 08:01 PM