Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
(09-29-2022, 05:19 PM)aaaaa Wrote: LMAO. according to xileria, "Why is ownership important? 
Because if you don't own the account then there will be no "MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS" abuse in the first place. The reason this rule is there is to prevent players from using multiple accounts to claim rewards in these supposed to be single account npcs."

These evidence alone in ur post is enough to even prove that i dont own babyiv account (Arhi). what new thing will our gm say? and our vets of the server, u guys dont recognize starry or babyiv? XD. i only borrowed babyiv account (arhi account) cause my old id on this screenshot (creepu) got banned. obviously many will know that babyiv or starry is not my account. Lastly, didnt starry post ban appeal for BabyIVChannel account? Is that not enough evidence to say that I dont own babyiv (arhi) account? XD. you guys are free to read up starry's old posts, or ban appeal - that is proof that I don't own babyiv.

This should solve the case. Aj doesn't own that account lol, starry owns that account. 

I hope the team just acknowledge this mistake and unban them. The players already suffered unnecessary inconvenience.

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by celestial - 09-29-2022, 05:34 PM