Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
i think you guys know moumantai = aj and his sura account was Creepu and another char Ajflare Genetic is aj account , here is SS that proof me and him were 2 players and playing together long time ago.

For bong account , in the past it had 1 semi gear sura = coffeetissue and 1 fully gear genetic = babyivchannel.

And also ( look at SS)  Aj gene ajiflare and sura name creepu , create 2 acc for 2 genetic 2 sura in the same time and gear up for no reason?

Obviously this 2 account was under 2 different player , which is me the 2nd owner of bong and also i'm the one letting aj to borrow this account since ? i really cant remember how long i been shared that account to him.

I hope this evidence can be accepted, Is okay for me to accept the account banned for 2week. But i just wan to make it clear , AJ not the owner of bong account. 

Also according to random person statement , who login more = owner of the account ?
Let me ask you , if you rent a house and stay in longer than the owner ,  does that means you own the house?

PS : i guess many of you are Vets and know im actually the owner of babyivchannel , but guess what , you guys just denied it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by starry - 09-29-2022, 04:34 PM