Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
(09-29-2022, 02:26 PM)Xileria Wrote: yeah same million times I explained why it won't work? Like until now you don't get it? So what if the GM Tested the characters to be responding? Does it prove you don't own both accounts. Like I have Xileria1 and Xileria2 account? If I asked someone to use that account is that good enough evidence that I didn't own the account? Your burden is as simple as proving that you don't own the account and you still can't get it. The problem is whether GM will believe you or not because again in my own neutral investigation alone, evidence is showing that you are as good as the owner of the account as you logged it more frequently than the person that you are claiming it to be its owner. He is saying that he got inactive so the account is mostly used by you? Then does it change the ownership of the account? No. If someone gave me their account while they are inactive. That account will be considered as my property? Do you get it? I have multiple accounts from my friends right now. If I used them for fishing with multiple clients I am still gonna get considered to be its owner now. I don't know how hard that thing is to understand.

who cares who owns the account? is it even related? we are talking about dual with diff device, not who owns the account? what do u think is the best evidence that you or any other gm can do to determine whether someone is dual with different or same device? obviously u talk to them ingame or ask them to do a specific action together. you dont just ban base on IP, or login times, or previous incidents that are unrelated. why do u think i am so confident upon saying that i have communicated with arhi the entire day alongside harly? cause im telling the truth. LOL.

ok my question is, did u or any other GMs try to communicate to us to determine whether it is dual before banning? simply put, No.

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by aaaaa - 09-29-2022, 02:35 PM