Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
(09-29-2022, 02:17 PM)aaaaa Wrote: lol, believe in what u think is right. as i and many others have said, your evidence is not good enough because it is based on IP, dice incident that shouldn’t even be a part of this case. i said a million times that i was communicating with arhi the entire day that time. is it my fault you guys didnt assess before banning by asking to talk or do a specific action? remove my gepard ban rn, i can even talk to you guys alongside my brother ingame while moving/pvp at the same time to prove u. that is not enough evidence for u? then what is? LOL.

yeah same million times I explained why it won't work? Like until now you don't get it? So what if the GM Tested the characters to be responding? Does it prove you don't own both accounts. Like I have Xileria1 and Xileria2 account? If I asked someone to use that account is that good enough evidence that I didn't own the account? Your burden is as simple as proving that you don't own the account and you still can't get it. The problem is whether GM will believe you or not because again in my own neutral investigation alone, evidence is showing that you are as good as the owner of the account as you logged it more frequently than the person that you are claiming it to be its owner. He is saying that he got inactive so the account is mostly used by you? Then does it change the ownership of the account? No. If someone gave me their account while they are inactive. That account will be considered as my property? Do you get it? I have multiple accounts from my friends right now. If I used them for fishing with multiple clients I am still gonna get considered to be its owner now. I don't know how hard that thing is to understand.

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by Xileria - 09-29-2022, 02:26 PM