Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
(09-29-2022, 12:57 PM)Xileria Wrote: All of the analysis that I put here are "supporting evidence" that support the GM's claim. Just to make it clear, GM's do not ban player based only on single supporting evidence. There should be plenty. I said it multiple times, I understand why you guys don't seem to bother reading it because most of my comments are way too long, but the only time you'll get banned with those supporting evidence I mentioned is if all factors that I've mentioned is applicable to your accounts.

FIRST FACTOR AND I'M SURE IT WONT APPLY TO MOST OTHER ACCOUNTS

1. Were the accounts we are talking about got banned before for dual clienting in any event?

Most likely your answer is NO. So again even if you play in a cafe or whatsoever it will be difficult to ban your accounts just because other factor is telling the GM's that there's a possibility that the accounts are multiple accounts of anyone. 

The reason GM believe that both accounts is owned by aaaaa is because those accounts were once banned for dual clienting under ONE DEVICE AND ONE IP. As much as you want this part to be ignored, it's a valid supporting factor that gave the GMs the reason to push the banning of the account. WITHOUT THIS PART those accounts are unlikely to get banned for it. Why? Because it will be difficult for GM's to assume that the accounts are owned by a single individual.

Why does the previous banning for dual clienting matters?

Simple. Because player are supposed to log only accounts they own. 

Although aaaaa made an appeal because he got banned for it, he didn't bother explaining anything. Naturally if you are caught dual clienting two accounts in an event, the GM will assume that you own those accounts that you used for dual clienting. Why would the GM assume otherwise? Like how would they know you borrow that account especially if the account is being logged frequently in your own device and IP?

And days, weeks and months may pass but the GM will still assume that those accounts are owned by him unless it was explained to them. Again why would they suddenly think that the account is not owned by him anymore? How would they know the specifics about this account? When I myself who knows nothing about this case after checking the login history had to agree that it looks more like it was simply borrowed by another person. Yes these two had an acceptable explanation for it but again does the GM know about their arrangement? No.

If after these accounts were banned for dual clienting back then and aaaaa explained that the he do not own the account or the other person who own the account made an appeal for the account, this won't happen. So to be honest the fault of it lies on aaaaa.

It's as soulkaizer said, if you have a case where you got banned for using 2 accounts especially one that you don't own, try giving the GM a heads up. Otherwise expect the GM to assume that you own those accounts, and be extremely suspicious of them.

Anyway the point is again, even if you play on cafe or wheresoever, it's unlikely for you to get banned for it. It will require the presence of multiple red flags in your account. Again not a single one, but MULTIPLE RED FLAGS. 

Examples:

1. Are the accounts involved could possibly be abusing something?

- Eg. Characters being logged only during guild instance to afk and get rewards. That's a red flag. But again this alone is not enough and GM will need more supporting evidence to prove that those accounts are owned by same players. Who knows maybe it's afk but is not a dual logged. 

2. Does the accounts share similar credentials?
- Having same character names, username, e-mail add patterns etc. This is also a supporting evidence. Even if you are brother and sister, make sure to register your accounts under your own. To be honest, most people, even brother and sister do not normally have similar account credentials. Like people register using their own passwords, email address, username etc. So unless you register for someone it's unlikely to happen. I have multiple accounts and they have different passwords too. 

3. Does the login history show that these accounts are being logged on same computer at the same time?
- this number 3 is very much unlikely to happen in a cafe, you see, even players playing in a cafe normally only login their accounts in 1 device, it would be weird if they logged accounts that they do not own at the same time with their own accounts. A red flag again, that if it happen frequently it is a good evidence.

Again these are only examples. But I hate explaining too many because it will only help players dodge GMs investigation. But again you are unlikely to get banned unless majority of those red flags apply in your account.
XD, honestly if you guys are compared to real life, you guys are like real like corrupt policemen. ive already said so much, i already said check chat logs (unfortunately this didnt work). i did have a witness = harly, starry that i was actively talking the whole day in PT (u guys neglected it). you guys forcefully make the dice incident a part of this issue, when in fact i already stated a million times that if i would dual, i would use vpn, wouldn't put the sub char 1 cell beside my main char. 

not enough evidence? were u sleeping the entire day yesterday? read page 1 to 4? it's funny that normal players (malaphar, celestial, tyrannical) have better intuition than our staff team. yet u guys ask me why i would prefer i talk about this in public. simple, normal players have better judgement than u guys. 

u force ur evidence with ur login times - i already said why this is so, internet issue with included SS. dice dual = i already explained i admit it and i was even hiding my char with a newbie char (diff pt, diff guild). lastly, the sub char in fishing is so faking obvious if i wanted to hide it as a dual.

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by aaaaa - 09-29-2022, 01:19 PM