Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
Just to make it clear, if both accounts were banned fishing under 2 different IP and I check if the IP is not a VPN then I myself could easily defend your case.

Like it's easy to validate that the account is being used by a different person that time. It is logged on malaysian IP, under malaysian device. Even if they believe that you are the owner of both of the accounts, if you explain that it is simply being shared to you then that's acceptable. Even if you got banned before for dual clienting if they banned you right now on different IPs and devices, it would be difficult to push the case on you. Again the only reason you can't use that excuse right now is because you were banned under one IP. Your statements and claims can't be verify by GMs.

You were banned once for dual clienting on those account  - TRUE
BOTH account is owned by you - GM CLAIM - unknown - supporting evidence such as login history however makes you look like the owner too.
Account is owned by your friend starry - your claims - unknown - it's a valid claim but can't be verify with any supporting evidence. Worse its not like you got banned while it's being used by starry.

I hope this explains it well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by Xileria - 09-29-2022, 06:25 AM