Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
(09-29-2022, 05:54 AM)aaaaa Wrote: lmfao you saying others are ok mine not, pls read post above by starry. the arhi acc only started to go fishing after he played. my acc = i already fished 1 month before hand. the arhi acc just like lvl 50????? fishing mine 270?? why would i even fish that acc when its so faking low lvled. 

if can do nothing about this case, my new request is that after both acc got unbanned - do not report arhi or moumantai as i wont be using both accounts to fish. my friend from MY will be using arhi to fish, and i will be using moumantai to fish. you guys are too op to think i would even dual at the same spot, map, pt, guild along side my character. 

lastly, get better guidelines when accusing ppl of dual with the same ip. there are so many ppl playing with same ip but diff device. dont rely too much on ip when infact ur gm can communicate with then ingame.

also, this few weeks i and my brother hav many login attempts at the same time because of internet outage at this area. u need proof even for this? we login same time coz of internet outage, if still dont believe me i can provide u ss, LOL.

Look at exactly what's the problem with your account. How did it get banned? It's because you were fishing under 1 IP while under the suspicion of owning both accounts. Where's the problem? If I'll be honest it's in the fact that those accounts were banned once for dual clienting and has history of being dual logged in same device. If it's not the case then I highly doubt GM will get any reason to ban the accounts at all. Normally an account that is reasonably not owned by same person don't get banned for it. 

In fact your friend could have continue fishing it in his own IP and device and I doubt GM's will get any reason to ban the accounts. The reason those accounts were banned is because they fish on same IP under the suspicion that those accounts are under one owner. Basically the GM's are claiming that you are using multiple accounts to fish, using multiple devices. They have suspicion because it's also possible that you just logged it with 2 computers that you owned that time. That's the illegal part. 

If for example your brother, make his own account and play it on his own computer, fish with in and so on, it won't be a problem either. The burden of proving that your brother account is owned by you will be on GM's. Meaning they can't just ban the account. They'll have to provide evidence that the account is owned by one person. I hope you get it already. Currently one of the evidence that is being used against you is the history of both account logins and the fact that it got banned once for dual clienting. That is not the same for other accounts playing under the same IP.
[+] 1 user Likes Xileria's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by Xileria - 09-29-2022, 06:10 AM