Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
(09-29-2022, 05:36 AM)Xileria Wrote: chat not logged in the server. Everyday hundreds of players chat in the server. If kept it will pile up the database too much. And again what would it prove other than those times that those accounts are used by different person? It doesn't prove that the account is owned by a different person.

Let me make it simple. Just use malaphar and his wife as example. The reason malaphar is not getting banned despite sometimes having both of those account logged on same IP or device once in a while is because the accounts they have are easily distinguishable from each other. It's not allowed to be posted, but if you view their logins their history easily make it to analyze that they are owned by different players. This is not the case for aaaaa accounts. As I said even if it's me who make the analysis, it would be difficult to accept that the account is owned by a different person.

The malaysian "owner" logged the account less than 35x over 500+ logins recorded in the server. Both accounts were once banned for dual clienting before. This is one of the few reasons I could think of why the GM's believe the account is owned by same person. This is not the case for other players who logged on same IP/devices.

This is more of a "he said, she said". The only problem why the GM "said" part is more concrete is because there are supporting evidences in GM's part. If they claim that they believe that the account is owned by same person. It can be easily backed by that evidence such as history log. As I said the account itself used to be logged on 1 device, 1 IP. 

[Image: pUdAF2y.png]

[Image: 9hLtwPR.png]

For example:

Bong account was logged on May 10 19:41 server time on same device with moumantai. Moumantai account was logged in that device around 19:51 server time on the same day.  On may 11, both accounts were logged on 05:31 and 05:52 respectively. You see, the history logged simply back the GM's claim. 

You can claim you gave the account to another person since then but the GM can't verify that. GM's are not involved in those agreement. Sharing of accounts is also discouraged for this reason.
lmfao you saying others are ok mine not, pls read post above by starry. the arhi acc only started to go fishing after he played. my acc = i already fished 1 month before hand. the arhi acc just like lvl 50????? fishing mine 270?? why would i even fish that acc when its so faking low lvled. 

if can do nothing about this case, my new request is that after both acc got unbanned - do not report arhi or moumantai as i wont be using both accounts to fish. my friend from MY will be using arhi to fish, and i will be using moumantai to fish. you guys are too op to think i would even dual at the same spot, map, pt, guild along side my character. 

lastly, get better guidelines when accusing ppl of dual with the same ip. there are so many ppl playing with same ip but diff device. dont rely too much on ip when infact ur gm can communicate with then ingame.

also, this few weeks i and my brother hav many login attempts at the same time because of internet outage at this area. u need proof even for this? we login same time coz of internet outage, if still dont believe me i can provide u ss, LOL.

(09-29-2022, 05:36 AM)Xileria Wrote: chat not logged in the server. Everyday hundreds of players chat in the server. If kept it will pile up the database too much. And again what would it prove other than those times that those accounts are used by different person? It doesn't prove that the account is owned by a different person.

Let me make it simple. Just use malaphar and his wife as example. The reason malaphar is not getting banned despite sometimes having both of those account logged on same IP or device once in a while is because the accounts they have are easily distinguishable from each other. It's not allowed to be posted, but if you view their logins their history easily make it to analyze that they are owned by different players. This is not the case for aaaaa accounts. As I said even if it's me who make the analysis, it would be difficult to accept that the account is owned by a different person.

The malaysian "owner" logged the account less than 35x over 500+ logins recorded in the server. Both accounts were once banned for dual clienting before. This is one of the few reasons I could think of why the GM's believe the account is owned by same person. This is not the case for other players who logged on same IP/devices.

This is more of a "he said, she said". The only problem why the GM "said" part is more concrete is because there are supporting evidences in GM's part. If they claim that they believe that the account is owned by same person. It can be easily backed by that evidence such as history log. As I said the account itself used to be logged on 1 device, 1 IP. 

[Image: pUdAF2y.png]

[Image: 9hLtwPR.png]

For example:

Bong account was logged on May 10 19:41 server time on same device with moumantai. Moumantai account was logged in that device around 19:51 server time on the same day.  On may 11, both accounts were logged on 05:31 and 05:52 respectively. You see, the history logged simply back the GM's claim. 

You can claim you gave the account to another person since then but the GM can't verify that. GM's are not involved in those agreement. Sharing of accounts is also discouraged for this reason.

That make sense and it explain it. But again GM's do not know regarding your agreements. They look on those logged to determine the owners. Basically the one using it frequently tends to be recognize as its owner.

To be honest, even if it's me who will try to defend your case it will be difficult. If I could think of any defense, it would be the account credentials, asking the admins to verify they are different, meaning they don't share username/password character name patterns etc. But that's still not a very strong defense because I who owned multiple accounts uses different e-mails, username and password too. But it's one way of giving your case the benefit of the doubt.

the login time for both device are similar due to internet issue, always up and down. if you still dont believe check this ss. the internet outage last for a week keep up and down, ofcoz similar login times.
https://imgur.com/a/osTNHc7

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by aaaaa - 09-29-2022, 05:54 AM