Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
(09-29-2022, 04:41 AM)Xileria Wrote: I don't think you get what I said though, as I've mentioned it could be true it was your brother and so on who used the account that time, but that's not something that GM really need to check and can verify.

Why? Because if it's logged on 2 device, it is very easy to ask someone close to you to control the account temporarily. As I said, its not even about who is controlling the account that time, but more of who actually own the accounts, and in this case, considering your previous history, the account is most likely being considered as owned by a single person.

As for that chat, I don't know where you get it. But what are you going to get him punished for? Under which rule? Accusations? If it was done in forum or in game, perhaps its much easier to get that punished for. We have forum and in game rules for that.

I mean that's a screenshot in a discord group right?. Is that from SP chat group? I don't know, I am honestly not in discord group of SPs but as far is rule is concerned, I think it's much more punishable to leak messages that comes there. Now if it's in another private chat, I don't know how it would be punished either.

leaking should be punished based on the sp that leaked info not the one that shared it

than in https://brave-ro.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=108

Here are the positions we are looking for and their criteria:

Support Players:

1. Have at least 1 elite hero character
2. Knows basic knowledge of the server for example the hero quest, where to get started, etc,
3. Patience is key, must refrain from joining drama/ flames at all times as now you represent the staff team as the front liner,
4. Do not tarnish BraveRO names in any way,
5. Must be online at least 12 hours a week on average
6. Quick, responsive of @request, down to earth,
7. This position is the start of getting promoted to a higher level of staff. You'll be granted a level 2 account a constant instant messaging access to GMs, Developers, and Admins.

looking at those guidelines I am sure that the way the player was spoken about is not the best way to go, nor are NUMEROUS comments by a few sp supposed to be as aggressive as they are
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by Malaphar - 09-29-2022, 04:47 AM