Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
ok this is what ive said in my ban appeal

“if i wanted to dual in fishing - I would have used VPN, would not even invite my friend/brother to the same guild, or fish at a different town with my main account. If I planned to dual at the first place, why would I make it obvious and do fishing at the same town, with the same guild, [and same pt??] do you even have common sense?”

obviously if i wanted to dual, i would fish in a diff town , diff guild, diff pt. LOL. i wouldnt make it so faking obvious if i wanted to dual. i cant freakin take it how much common sense it requires to determine whether there are 2 ppl playing 2 devices. lastly, i keep on repeating look at chat log - ive been communicating with arhi all day long on sept 26th. it is not my fault you guys just ban without trying to determine ingame whether it is being played by 1 or 2 ppl.

1 example is say u suspect someone of botting, would u just accuse they are botting and ban or try and determine by chatting to determine if they reply or not before banning? same logic pretty much.

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by aaaaa - 09-29-2022, 03:13 AM