Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
(09-29-2022, 01:53 AM)Imminent Wrote: but there was a fee to get into it and I had actually asked staff members whether it was allowed or not which is why I was using dual because it was allowed. Do I look like I wanna see your faces? I'm not a creep. What I'm saying was if you had a common sense, I was literally saying it would be hard for you to prove you aren't using dual just because you mention someone else's name in your house that's "playing".

Do I even have to say over and over that you guys are free to leave if you do not like any of us in here? What's actually making you to stay when all you do is just show how much you hate everyone in this game and how bad it is. It just doesn't make any sense to me why a person who hates the game so much would stay in it while telling everyone over and over how shit and bad it is to you. You people are actually expecting staff to always spoon feed you when all the adjustments had already been done to your likings but it just doesn't always go the way you people want it to. When there's even just a small thing that is not to your liking, you people come here or in game and spam these hate messages like what do you really want?

What does this even have to do with the ban appeal you're trying to make? 99% of the time, it's posting about 1 thing but talking about totally different things the whole entire discussion
as ive said, i dont need to prove anything. for the gm, please check my chat logs on 26th of september, i have been communicating in PT alongside arhi. please ignore this dumb fool that doesn't even know anything.

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by aaaaa - 09-29-2022, 01:55 AM