Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ulol69HIGH PING IN BRAVE RO
Quit becuz of ping such excuse, its depend on situation, just try figured it out , u can do it, even sometime my ping even reach 1k i didnt say wanna quit lol
(09-28-2022, 02:40 PM)Malaphar Wrote: so quick to just quit when lag is one thing that will never be able to be fully resolved

it can be resolved and i dont want to waste time and money to just improve or change my ISP for this server.. this the only server i have high ping and delays other SOUTH EAST ASIA SERVERS never gives me this shity lags and only hardcore fans of this server only play this game matter of fact the community so low and pvp and woe is dead for me as a PVP player who cant enjoy this stuff.. well gona quit but casually play the game.. "NO KING RULES FOREVER" cya

(09-28-2022, 06:29 PM)hwasa94 Wrote: Quit becuz of ping such excuse, its depend on situation, just try figured it out , u can do it, even sometime my ping even reach 1k i didnt say wanna quit lol

now should you be somewhere else? your 1k ping is more of your concern
(09-29-2022, 03:09 AM)ulol69 Wrote: it can be resolved and i dont want to waste time and money to just improve or change my ISP for this server.. this the only server i have high ping and delays other SOUTH EAST ASIA SERVERS never gives me this shity lags and only hardcore fans of this server only play this game matter of fact the community so low and pvp and woe is dead for me as a PVP player who cant enjoy this stuff.. well gona quit but casually play the game.. "NO KING RULES FOREVER" cya

now should you be somewhere else? your 1k ping is more of your concern

it is still a FAST change to quit for a "long term player"
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(09-29-2022, 03:18 AM)Malaphar Wrote: it is still a FAST change to quit for a "long term player"

nah been playin here since the server migration and the ping never changed.. been enjoying some other games than this well cya enjoy the game till it last :3
(09-29-2022, 03:28 AM)ulol69 Wrote: nah been playin here since the server migration and the ping never changed.. been enjoying some other games than this well cya enjoy the game till it last :3

so as I said prior, not really a long time player just a "good weather" player
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)