Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ulol69HIGH PING IN BRAVE RO
[Image: Ee7mrN1.jpg]the ping was improved in 9/15/2022 

BUT NOW 
[Image: Pq6FtQt.jpg]

i thought the ping issue was resolved but after the fishing event in 1am GMT+8 time in 2am the server got DC and i dont mind cuz i was so sleepy and gona do my daily stuff in the morning but SURPRISE!!! 

whats the problem of the server hosting?? is it my internet provider having issues with it?? i lived in the Philippines and the server host is in Malaysia i should get less than 70ping....
I believe we have never touched anything about the host ever since
[Image: removal-ai-tmp-627fe3a7ea2c0.png]
(09-27-2022, 10:08 AM)Frosty Wrote: I believe we have never touched anything about the host ever since

maybe not but something is causing a spike in ping somehow
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
[Image: 27-09.jpg]
[Image: removal-ai-tmp-627fe3a7ea2c0.png]
even I am at 270+ when before I was at 20

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
Star 
Noticed a significant change too.
From 50-55ms to 180-250ms now.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Im on permanent 300+ ping Smile ... this is fine.
Mine is unbearable. All I can do is fishing but thats ok and I dont need good ping for now.
       [Image: 2KrAKRo.gif]
 Two can keep a secret if One of them is dead.
Meh server giving me delays now... Advertising the server as Malaysia and i am getting high ping and the bad thing is i lived in Asia supposedly my ping will be lower or below 70+.. if my ISP has a problem in the server connection well so be it this will be my last week on this server.. been playin here and the previous one as long as i remember.. good luck on the server future endeavors
(09-28-2022, 02:24 PM)ulol69 Wrote: Meh server giving me delays now... Advertising the server as Malaysia and i am getting high ping and the bad thing is i lived in Asia supposedly my ping will be lower or below 70+.. if my ISP has a problem in the server connection well so be it this will be my last week on this server.. been playin here and the previous one as long as i remember.. good luck on the server future endeavors

so quick to just quit when lag is one thing that will never be able to be fully resolved

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)