Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rapgod11War of emperium
Okay guys I will send the link here that we used to do and watched years ago since some of the guilds need to do the stackgaming properly , sooo this is how we do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FflgteSTXNk - Link that will teach you how to stack properly .

Thank you guys and Goodluck !! <3

also credits to uwu/hoomans guild bringing the stackgaming here , I also wanted to thanks to demons guild who still participated on war despite having a rough time to do stackgaming , demons guild should watch this tutorial it will sure helps a lot to the guild , Thank you see you again on christmas !! <3
[+] 2 users Like rapgod11's post
(09-18-2022, 03:17 PM)rapgod11 Wrote: Okay guys I will send the link here that we used to do and watched years ago since some of the guilds need to do the stackgaming properly , sooo this is how we do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FflgteSTXNk - Link that will teach you how to stack properly .

also credits to uwu/hoomans guild bringing the stackgaming here , I also wanted to thanks to demons guild who still participated on war despite having a rough time to do stackgaming , demons guild should watch this tutorial it will sure helps a lot to the guild , Thank you see you again on christmas !! <3

Why the need to badger? If you need our attention this badly you can come and chat with us while we fish and enjoy our day drama free.
(09-18-2022, 10:18 PM)Jean Wrote: Why the need to badger? If you need our attention this badly you can come and chat with us while we fish and enjoy our day drama free.

lmao why you keep on saying my posts were a drama , this is just an advice to guilds who can't compete properly.

if you see my post as a drama then somethings wrong with you sir XD.
spoken like a true pro after crying last time because they cant live without their number advantage.
as if you've won to me on 1v1 ? and also hiding with that name hippo crit hehe are you shy on showing your real ign? cause you're scared.
Look for the definition of the word badger Smile  We know you want drama really badly cause you're bored and that's why you're inviting us to pvp tournaments that nobody wants to go to Smile meanwhile we're just fishing, chilling and having a great time chatting with everyone that comes by to talk.

~Last post I will do here ... bai bai
Didn't wanna step in but this is just so annoying of you as usual. You sure this wasn't a post with the intention of starting another drama? This post was literally made 10 minutes after last week's sunday woe when you guys decided to @go 18 to start insulting and trashtalking people like you all usually do. Still as delusional as usual I see. You talk way too much, provoking people until they make a response and when they do, it's their fault for entertaining such an idiot like you. And when your feelings get hurt? They're instantly toxic then you start using forums + in game broadcasts to get everyones sympathy. Stop with this kind of bullshit already. Everyone's already aware that no drama ever happens in this game nowadays unless you guys are up to something. It's like you people are itching to start a drama when the server is becoming peaceful. What a way to entertain yourselves
[+] 1 user Likes Imminent's post
(09-24-2022, 06:26 PM)rapgod11 Wrote: as if you've won to me on 1v1 ? and also hiding with that name hippo crit hehe are you shy on showing your real ign? cause you're scared.

We all know that hippo is stronger than a carabao. 1v1 for? Whats in it for me? No one want fight you because you are a sore loser. Your pathetic display of your loser mentality will remain in your gcap post even if I don't trash you in game. I don't want to deal with the excuses that your group will throw against me just to console yourselves after losing. I am satisfied burning clowns like you.

So let me remind you of your pathetic 20 v 20 bring it on, make sure to entertain me, challenge accepted post then after a setback you cried in the corner, make excuses, make post about quitting like the clown you are. kekeke that was really entertaining.
(09-18-2022, 03:17 PM)rapgod11 Wrote: Okay guys I will send the link here that we used to do and watched years ago since some of the guilds need to do the stackgaming properly , sooo this is how we do it

First question im want ask you If you under 18 i'm so happy still teenage interesting with this game otherwise if you nearly 30 this your action like a kid

Are you have problem in real life? so this is your decided to start a drama or you want everyone in the server focus on you? No one care this shit and even you same the way
.Gatts. ~ Elite Rune Knight

[+] 1 user Likes Gatts's post
[Image: fx7l3ru.png]

Since this thread is already slowly spiraling out of control, now closing it.
[Image: LTUU9f9.png] 
[+] 1 user Likes Claire's post