Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rapgod11Misunderstandings
Kind of disappointed bout the replies about my last posts and it was closed while im off.

I do wanted to know why that Green Cross (whoever this guy hiding his real name) and I respect your opinion Alexia but you misunderstand it , I just want to say sorry about making pvp event and I didnt know some of people still hate me that much, but I just want to give the players a rest time for doing fishing everyday, ( I also wanted to know how many players hated me (kalabaw) please list it since I doubt that there will be many , I think its just a few of you like 4 to 5 , cause you guys dont want to be dictated.)

Im quite disappointed too that some of the staffs were not really helping the server boost up , while Im the one who keeps on promoting on my social media accounts , Im helping the server get players on other servers (server hopping for some reasons)

Forum is supposed to be an open arguments for discussions , it doesnt make sense if a public arguments be transferred on private convo's . The server won't grow up if this keeps up.

If someone answered you correctly by commenting on your posts but you hated the message since its against you ( you would say stop crying? ... please grow up , face your fears stop hiding by saying stop crying, keep on crying , go cry) try saying it on court trials. it doesnt makes sense why some of you still didnt want to consider the answers of the public not all of them are my members , they are just concerned solo players too.

Thank you I hope you guys read it without getting angry on me cause my real purposed here is to wake you up guys.

If this thread close ( there is something wrong with you guys)
I closed the previous thread not because I don't want you to say anything anymore but because it was starting to be filled with toxicity. Your intention may be clean but the replies are not. I do not hate you Kalabaw and I simply do not care about feuds here in the forums. If you haven't noticed, I don't even say anything unless it has something to do with moderation.

I closed it cos it was starting to stray away from topic and flaming was already happening. It was my job as a moderator to do so.

We are grateful for your promotions if you did do any, no one in the staff team has ever said otherwise.

I asked the flaming and arguments to be transferred through private messages instead if it was going to be filled with derogatory remarks which is against the rule below.

We highly encourage everyone to show a minimum form of respect for any and all players. Don't forget, the staff, which includes the Support Players (SP), Game Masters (GM), and Administrator are players as well. As such, swearing, insulting, and/or harassment, in any form, be it sexual, racial, or religious in nature is considered illegal. However, do note that due to the intensity of some PvP areas, the language that you may encounter there may not be to your liking. In this regard, we humbly ask of you to prepare a higher level of tolerance for such language before joining PvP areas.
  • Punished according to the discretion of the GM and in relation to severity of charge.
Source: https://brave-ro.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=10   < The actual rules.

It also not your responsibility to wake us up when we aren't even sleeping at all. You have no idea what happens behind closed doors, none of you guys do. We really don't have to be transparent on things that are so obvious and telling already.

Nothing is wrong with closing the thread. It was logical and simply what my job entails. Now, this thread itself isn't even a discussion. You knew which GM closed the thread. You could've messaged me directly so we could've talked. And yet.. you chose a public space once again. For what? 

Anyway, that's about it for me. If you can't understand maybe I can simplify it to you through a private message. Let me know if you need that.
So here's some comments from someone who's not really involved in PvP stuff. So this is just an observation based on what you've written.

(09-18-2022, 01:40 PM)rapgod11 Wrote: I do wanted to know why that Green Cross (whoever this guy hiding his real name) and I respect your opinion Alexia but you misunderstand it , I just want to say sorry about making pvp event and I didnt know some of people still hate me that much, but I just want to give the players a rest time for doing fishing everyday, ( I also wanted to know how many players hated me (kalabaw) please list it since I doubt that there will be many , I think its just a few of you like 4 to 5 , cause you guys dont want to be dictated.)
So regarding the PvP Event that you initiated, while the intention and thought put into it was great and all, in the end, what killed it, as you said, was the lack of participants. But then, in the same post, you also mentioned that "the server keeps on changing logs for PvP matters." Which doesn't really make much sense because the PvP Event was supposed to be held a few days before the actual balance patch was released. 

(09-18-2022, 01:40 PM)rapgod11 Wrote: Im quite disappointed too that some of the staffs were not really helping the server boost up , while Im the one who keeps on promoting on my social media accounts , Im helping the server get players on other servers (server hopping for some reasons)
While I can't really tell or ascertain the veracity of your claim to be promoting BraveRO, if it's indeed true, then that is very much appreciated. 

(09-18-2022, 01:40 PM)rapgod11 Wrote: Forum is supposed to be an open arguments for discussions , it doesnt make sense if a public arguments be transferred on private convo's . The server won't grow up if this keeps up.

If someone answered you correctly by commenting on your posts but you hated the message since its against you ( you would say stop crying? ... please grow up , face your fears stop hiding by saying stop crying, keep on crying , go cry) try saying it on court trials. it doesnt makes sense why some of you still didnt want to consider the answers of the public not all of them are my members , they are just concerned solo players too.
The goal in the discussions is to show your suggestions in a skill, item, game mechanic, etc. 

While I do believe that arguments is inevitable in any discussion, it should be kept to a minimum. Even if you have the most outstanding suggestion, but if it's buried in a pile of crass, harassment, and accusations, then it might not even be noticed, which is the sad part.

Remember, you're trying to convince the Admins, not the other players. The Admins have the final say regarding which items, skills, game mechanics, etc. will be buffed, nerfed, and/or changed. 

Even if Player A finally convinces Player B, and Player C that the amount of items allowed to be vended via the Vending skill should be reduced to only 3 because it's overpowered, do you think the Admin would approve or even consider that?

Even if you see me post a suggestion under Warlock with something like "Please nerf Meteor Storm damage by 90% because it's overpowered and keeps on killing me in BG", do you think that would be accepted? No, because it doesn't make sense, and the "suggestion" purely stems from frustration. It surely doesn't get accepted just because I'm part of the staff. 

If it was that easy to make our suggestions into reality because we're part of the staff, there would already have been a lot of ridiculous balance updates.

So, uhm.

Dear rapgod11/kalabaw. 

Honestly, among the forum users, I've got no clue which ones are your allies or not. I can also imagine that perhaps there's a facebook group or group chat, a whatsapp group chat, or a discord server that exists for your group or guild. And that a lot of your members are perhaps putting out their suggestions in there. If that's the case, please do encourage them to post here in the forums instead so they can be seen by everyone and, most of all, by the Admins. At the same time, encourage them to post with the same points I mentioned above, and most importantly "they need to simply convince the Admins."

I hope for a day to come wherein, even though we're divided between groups, guilds, friends, etc., we're all united in the thought and desire to move forward together for the server.

That's all.

Sincerely,

GM Claire
[Image: LTUU9f9.png]