Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rapgod11PVP Contents
I'm sorry about the event that supposed to happen last week

Reason : No one wants to participate on event (only 9 registered)

the server keeps on changing logs for pvp matters.

Need some reworks on pvp contents , try to make a certain group here in forum that discuss pvp contents ( As I can see here nowadays only 1 person decides on what will the server do for nerfing/buffing a certain job , Try also discuss it with other pvp players who are interested on helping in terms of contents) I do love to see the outcome of my ideas too, for now im still busy on work so imma leave it to you guys okay. - Kalabaw
[+] 1 user Likes rapgod11's post
Come on are you serious?

Make a certain group for what? What's stopping your group from participating in public discussion? What's the qualification that the consultant group should have? Who will decide who can join that group?

Back in the past server a club was created where everyone interested to participate in PVP discussion can join. Almost everyone was allowed to join. But what's the difference on it between the public discussion? In the end you will have to discuss it between these people.

11 out of 14 topics in balancing suggestion was created by imminent. 2 from tyranical. Among the classes that got mentioned in balancing patch, SL/RG and genetics are mentioned in an open PVP survey as the most overperforming class. In that survey where you very cooperative members did not cooperate.

Tyrannical made some comments and even a post where 2 of his suggestion were actually accepted. Even the recent fix on mod boots was done thanks to aaaa topic. Majority of changes can be easily justified and don't even have to do with imminent's topics.

Few that you can argue but mostly done because they are modified skill in our server in the first place. Players crying regarding desperado where the admin already mentioned his justification for it. The class was seen overperforming based on PVP data and desperado is one of the skill that was heavily boosted in the past, it's only natural that it get taken under observation.

I don't know why your group always act like kids. Asking to be heard but when given a chance, you guys complain and say that it's useless because you are not going to be heard anyway. Then later when balancing is already done started complaining again that they are not heard. Always asking for progress but hate changes, ask to be heard but when given a chance won't participate because it's useless. I don't know what to do with your group.
[+] 1 user Likes Alexiel 's post
(09-16-2022, 12:12 PM)Alexiel Wrote: Come on are you serious?

Make a certain group for what? What's stopping your group from participating in public discussion? What's the qualification that the consultant group should have? Who will decide who can join that group?

Back in the past server a club was created where everyone interested to participate in PVP discussion can join. Almost everyone was allowed to join. But what's the difference on it between the public discussion? In the end you will have to discuss it between these people.

11 out of 14 topics in balancing suggestion was created by imminent. 2 from tyranical. Among the classes that got mentioned in balancing patch, SL/RG and genetics are mentioned in an open PVP survey as the most overperforming class. In that survey where you very cooperative members did not cooperate.

Tyrannical made some comments and even a post where 2 of his suggestion were actually accepted. Even the recent fix on mod boots was done thanks to aaaa topic. Majority of changes can be easily justified and don't even have to do with imminent's topics.

Few that you can argue but mostly done because they are modified skill in our server in the first place. Players crying regarding desperado where the admin already mentioned his justification for it. The class was seen overperforming based on PVP data and desperado is one of the skill that was heavily boosted in the past, it's only natural that it get taken under observation.

I don't know why your group always act like kids. Asking to be heard but when given a chance, you guys complain and say that it's useless because you are not going to be heard anyway. Then later when balancing is already done started complaining again that they are not heard. Always asking for progress but hate changes, ask to be heard but when given a chance won't participate because it's useless. I don't know what to do with your group.

Quite literally read my mind. Thank you.
lol

first of... let me roast you

no one want to join your event cos it was not organized ok
and the very same person u are blaming is the only person who couldve saved your event lol

your event happened before the pvp changelog was released

no one still wanted to join despite no changes

sounds to me like the problem is on you lol. why even mention that?

anyway...

the discussions are clearly in public but you didnt say anything

then you come waltzing in barking that the pvp change was what made your event canceled?

you and your friends didnt even discuss anything properly

just insulted the thread maker and anyone who tried to discuss just BECAUSE it wasnt what you wanted

you guys cant even give straight answers and facts and data to backup the claims that your classes are balanced compared to the data observed for weeks not by a single person but through data
[+] 1 user Likes Green Cross's post
So when ryan’s crying for nerfing of certain jobs he can’t handle is not a baby? And just open a thread then it will accepted? Just got afew replies in short a period of time based on their group is a reality?
Do you guys even watch the pvp or the woe? Ooh forget you got staffs on their group haha
What we need is more time so everyone voice their mind and the engagement of the admin in game and in forum. Not all of us is brave enough to talk here since to many fake accounts here nowadays
Look how pan’s and ryan’s dog barked here (or maybe its em? I wonder haha), talking with a fake account here

Edit: PS some of us been busy irl like kalabaw cant online ONLY FEW PEOPLE HATED KALABAW NOWADAYS ITS ALMOST LIKE EVERYONE LOVES HIM EXCEPT YOU FUCKING RETARDS CAUSE WE ARE ACTIVE ON DISCORD THAT YOU GUYS CANT EVEN DO ONCE, SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT YOU GUYS GOT DISCORD ALSO BUT YOUR COMMUNITY WAS TOO BORING AND NO ONE TALKS HAHAHAHAHHA WTF DO YOU HAVE FRIENDS? CAN YOU RELATE ON WHAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH HAHAHAHHA CAUSE YOU DONT BECAUSE YOU 5-6 PERSON WHO HATED HIM WAS SO JEALOUS CAUSE YOU GUYS DONT HAVE A FUCKING FRIENDS/PLAYERS TO PLAY WITH HAHAHAHAHHAH BITCH FUCK OFF
If you know the story why we switch alliance, it's great to know why and how
(09-17-2022, 04:32 AM)Chanceux Wrote: So when ryan’s crying for nerfing of certain jobs he can’t handle is not a baby? And just open a thread then it will accepted? Just got afew replies in short a period of time based on their group is a reality?
Do you guys even watch the pvp or the woe? Ooh forget you got staffs on their group haha
What we need is more time so everyone voice their mind and the engagement of the admin in game and in forum. Not all of us is brave enough to talk here since to many fake accounts here nowadays
Look how pan’s and ryan’s dog barked here (or maybe its em? I wonder haha), talking with a fake account here

Edit: PS some of us been busy irl like kalabaw cant online ONLY FEW PEOPLE HATED KALABAW NOWADAYS ITS ALMOST LIKE EVERYONE LOVES HIM EXCEPT YOU FUCKING RETARDS CAUSE WE ARE ACTIVE ON DISCORD THAT YOU GUYS CANT EVEN DO ONCE, SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT YOU GUYS GOT DISCORD ALSO BUT YOUR COMMUNITY WAS TOO BORING AND NO ONE TALKS HAHAHAHAHHA WTF DO YOU HAVE FRIENDS? CAN YOU RELATE ON WHAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH HAHAHAHHA CAUSE YOU DONT BECAUSE YOU 5-6 PERSON WHO HATED HIM WAS SO JEALOUS CAUSE YOU GUYS DONT HAVE A FUCKING FRIENDS/PLAYERS TO PLAY WITH HAHAHAHAHHAH BITCH FUCK OFF
If you know the story why we switch alliance, it's great to know why and how

Hello 

First off...
Im not in any guild. I left valiants a few weeks ago cos u guys are toxic for no reason. for someone who played and actually tried i can attest to how toxic most of u guys are.

2nd.. he wasnt crying put that in your thick skull.. he posted a thread to create balancing. if u dont know, all server needs balancing and this sint even the last pvp balancing ever if u dont know. instead of trying to reason out the nerfs done u come here CRYING

See the irony???

u r delusional if u think immenent has the strongest influence in balancing lol. in any scenario the loudest is heard 1st. u failed that. tyrannical has voice. thats why he was heard too. u are just noise lol.

im not anyones dog
im just a lurker nowdays

u can even see me in game fishing in caspen 
i dont care abt ur pvp all i care is im bored and i can keep doing arguing if i want to

dont care abt ur alliance too
u come here with your life story but again it doesnt matter cos all that matters here is pvp balancing 

updates will be done by admin cos he is admin
we can say opinion so we can be hear

but if u just rant and cry nothing will happen ok?
Valiants toxic tsk tsk!
I guess everyone right now from 28 is toxic
Music 
Since this is starting to be argumentative on the wrong things, I am closing the thread.

If you want to argue with each other, do it through private messages.

Thank you.