Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PeyieNewbies is a friend
Seeing that there are newcomers in the game and some are staying and some are leaving
My IGNs are Peyie, Pey. and Sir Pey 

Most of the time i help newbies start in the game by giving free starter pack items, cards, supplies and even zeny to make sure they can handle themselves and try to catch up with other veteran players. As well as items for Hero quest and preparations for being an Elite and by giving our starter builds for PvP and PvE as well. With all the things happening on the server right now, I must say we're doing all the best we can to provide players the suitable environment to play.

We've already helped around 40+ newbies ever since playing back in the previous server by creating a happy community. Now, those that were newbies are still continuously playing countless of hours just to play and enjoy the game and was able to catch up in terms of gears towards the old players.

If ever you're in need of help like actual help in game feel free to come to Splendide.

We dont ask anything in return just play and enjoy the game alongside all the players of BraveRO.
[+] 2 users Like Peyie's post