Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Malapharforce close
I can load the game but it goes to the login screen and after about 5-10 seconds force closes
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
Assuming you installed the BraveRO client in a new folder, I would suggest you try disabling any custom modifications or GRF that may exist in the BraveRO folder. There may also be a software running in the background that is triggering gepard to kick you out.

If you are getting an error, it would be helpful to post it as supporting information.
no error message, and nothing running that was not on dro, I have razer synapsis which as far as I know geo does not trigger, have not done any grf yet and I get to the first screen of login, can click ok and get to the input user name and password and it just closes down on me

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(05-10-2022, 08:13 PM)Malaphar Wrote: no error message, and nothing running that was not on dro, I have razer synapsis which as far as I know geo does not trigger, have not done any grf yet and I get to the first screen of login, can click ok and get to the input user name and password and it just closes down on me

It is hard to troubleshoot with the limited information provided.. So far you are the only one who has encountered this issue.

Do you get to char select? or get disconnected as soon as you press enter on the login screen?

Razer sometimes causes issues with gepard, and we have a brand new license that may need tweaking to allow it.

You could try removing the razer components/software and see if that works.

There is an onscreen keyboard that can be used to input.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1480413687

I have a WHOLE razer laptop, its not removable lol. and it wont even stay on long enough to input a password lol but I took a short twitch video of all I can do on the game. and geopard does not seem to trigger as the login loads fine but closes right down

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
tried quite a few different workarounds and none work, no service pack compatibility changes anything, none of the resolutions, tried re-downloading/re-installing and nothing changes anything. it still closes right as it goes to the login screen

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(05-11-2022, 12:46 AM)Malaphar Wrote: tried quite a few different workarounds and none work, no service pack compatibility changes anything, none of the resolutions, tried re-downloading/re-installing and nothing changes anything. it still closes right as it goes to the login screen

Give this one a try~

https://forum.ratemyserver.net/ro-client...art-it-up/
(05-11-2022, 12:53 AM)Administrator Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 12:46 AM)Malaphar Wrote: tried quite a few different workarounds and none work, no service pack compatibility changes anything, none of the resolutions, tried re-downloading/re-installing and nothing changes anything. it still closes right as it goes to the login screen

Give this one a try~

https://forum.ratemyserver.net/ro-client...art-it-up/

I found that one already, I did try updating both cards but no change and did always have both dropdown boxes

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
should there be any game patch already? it does show a failed to connect to patch client now

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)