Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hwasa94Guild storage cant be opened
Sorry asking tho but I would like to ask admin or gm help to fixed guild storage cuz its cannot be opened almost few months, can we get it fixed it or at least reboot so we can use back our guild storage. And it was Squid Game guild storage, your guys kindess will be appreciate thanks
(08-10-2022, 09:57 PM)hwasa94 Wrote: Sorry asking tho but I would like to ask admin or gm help to fixed guild storage cuz its cannot be opened almost few months, can we get it fixed it or at least reboot so we can use back our guild storage. And it was Squid Game guild storage, your guys kindess will be appreciate thanks

Perhaps your Guild Position/Role has no Permission to open the Guild Storage
(08-11-2022, 04:18 AM)Tyrannical Wrote:
(08-10-2022, 09:57 PM)hwasa94 Wrote: Sorry asking tho but I would like to ask admin or gm help to fixed guild storage cuz its cannot be opened almost few months, can we get it fixed it or at least reboot so we can use back our guild storage. And it was Squid Game guild storage, your guys kindess will be appreciate thanks

there is also an issue if someone leaves guild/expelled that it can lock guild storage until a server restart
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)

Well i have check already, but still unable to opened, its say someone is opened it something like that, thats why i think it was right time for me to asking admin gm or sp to solves this problem

(08-11-2022, 04:23 AM)Malaphar Wrote:

there is also an issue if someone leaves guild/expelled that it can lock guild storage until a server restart

Leave guild and expelled will affect on that? So its mean cannot leave guild or kick?
(08-11-2022, 12:09 PM)hwasa94 Wrote:

Well i have check already, but still unable to opened, its say someone is opened it something like that, thats why i think it was right time for me to asking admin gm or sp to solves this problem

Leave guild and expelled will affect on that? So its mean cannot leave guild or kick?

it has been an error that occurs from time to time since dro, I had it happen a few times removing alts. just have to make sure that they dont have storage open, and honestly I would wait a little after closing
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(08-11-2022, 12:09 PM)hwasa94 Wrote:

only kick person from guild make gstorage error ...
And delete char which is in a guild. Make sure to leave guild before deleting a char