Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
RilianeFishing World
(11-23-2022, 11:55 AM)Malaphar Wrote: none of the blueprint rods are 100% better than the precursor rod BUT if you look at them side by side there is a massive improvement

i think its a massive downgrade in terms of damage and line strenght, and where the boss damage go? and for the other additional are not massive there, but thats my opinion, thanks for reply mate.
(11-23-2022, 04:43 PM)baduad Wrote:  i think its a massive downgrade in terms of damage and line strenght, and where the boss damage go? and for the other additional are not massive there, but thats my opinion, thanks for reply mate.

none of those rods are meant to be improved based on their required rods. If we are just improving rods here then all of their stats would have been their base rods + additional bonus but none of them really works like that. They are just fancy rod that you can always choose to craft or not to craft.
[+] 1 user Likes Riliane's post
can we have fishing shoals around comodo 184 133 please Wink
NO pls don't add in comodo
[+] 1 user Likes Thomas Shelby's post
(12-06-2022, 07:00 AM)Thomas Shelby Wrote: NO pls don't add in comodo

and why not
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
Is centipede, clam flesh, king earthworm, and white snake supposed to be untradeable?
(12-08-2022, 03:16 PM)soulkaizer Wrote: Is centipede, clam flesh, king earthworm, and white snake supposed to be untradeable?

king is tradable, rest are bound
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
[+] 1 user Likes Malaphar's post
Wink 
Hi Riliane, May you fix the error when forging the Windtangler Rod, Here's the error message I got when I try to forge the Rod please see image below , Thank you and more power!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-16-2022, 02:39 AM)joshowen04 Wrote: Hi Riliane, May you fix the error when forging the Windtangler Rod, Here's the error message I got when I try to forge the Rod please see image below , Thank you and more power!

can you check again if the problem persist. Thanks.
(12-16-2022, 03:02 AM)Riliane Wrote: can you check again if the problem persist. Thanks.

Hi Riliane, Thank you for a very quick response, i tried to forge it again but it giving me another issue haha instead of asking for 15 Red Carp as what is on the blueprint, its asking for 15 Sea serpent now, So I can say it not yet fixed instead it gave me another issue might other will get if they try to forge this rare Rod of all the rod created. I hope it can be fixed soon GM hehe thanks and more power! (please check the image below )

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)