Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
RilianeFishing World
(09-19-2022, 09:25 AM)aaaaa Wrote: official ro drop rate for card is 0.01%? meanwhile we are 0.0002%? thanks amazing gm. according to google, in the usa yearly, the probability to get hit by lightning is 1 in a million or 0.0001%, so if we get a fishing rod at 0.0002% you multiply it by 2 = get hit by lightning IRL.  Rolleyes

[Image: 350.png]

joke aside i'll look on it after reload. The fishing event is supposed to be modified today.
[+] 1 user Likes Riliane's post
(09-19-2022, 10:00 AM)Riliane Wrote: [Image: 350.png]

joke aside i'll look on it after reload. The fishing event is supposed to be modified today.

XD thanks. i think just improve it, i feel the odds if 0.0002% is too insane.
[+] 1 user Likes aaaaa's post
(09-19-2022, 10:00 AM)Riliane Wrote: [Image: 350.png]

modified? how so and before or after next event spawn lol
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
Changelog 19/9:
  • Rewards in the Gold Piranha fishing event have been lowered
  • The fishing event schedule remains the same
  • The rate of 7th fish drops (blueprints, etc.) has increased.
[Image: removal-ai-tmp-627fe3a7ea2c0.png]
[+] 2 users Like Frosty's post
(09-19-2022, 03:27 PM)Frosty Wrote: Changelog 19/9:
  • Rewards in the Gold Piranha fishing event have been lowered
  • The fishing event schedule remains the same
  • The rate of 7th fish drops (blueprints, etc.) has increased.

tyvm for the update :-)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
Loot Rate: increase your chance to obtain loots from fishes.

I wanna know how it works here, cuz i fished Salmon, it droped fish skin and also seaweed which this item Salmon don't drop it. I enabled the option to see I get drop message. How is the formula of Loot Rate? I am very puzzled and curious about it.
(09-20-2022, 02:52 PM)KaedeKyl9 Wrote: Loot Rate: increase your chance to obtain loots from fishes.

I wanna know how it works here, cuz i fished Salmon, it droped fish skin and also seaweed which this item Salmon don't drop it. I enabled the option to see I get drop message. How is the formula of Loot Rate? I am very puzzled and curious about it.

was already answered before by the admin.

loot rate increase your chance to obtain loots by 1 points per leve.

example if you have 1/100 chance to loot an item then if you have +5 loot rate you'll have 6/100 chance to get that item.
If an item has 1/300 chance to be obtain then with +5 loot rate you'll get 6/300 chance to obtain a loot.

The reason you are getting items that aren't normally listed as fish drop is because there's also a chance to get random drop that do not belong to a specific fish. Though most of those drops are common loots such as attractants, baits, ingredients and sometimes blood pearl. This is similar with the Golden Piranaha. While Golden piranha has specific drop you still have chance to get different items from the one listed.
[+] 1 user Likes Xileria's post
are we releasing new Headgears in the future?
(09-20-2022, 10:57 PM)AngelChong22 Wrote: are we releasing new Headgears in the future?

go back and read past posts, next update will be a few months

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
Can we have a list of fishes that needed to upgrade for each level of fishing license?