Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
RilianeFishing World
Can we have command for storing all fish in the basket?
Can't wear any fishing hat if using Novice, is it possible to fix it pls? Need to wear to flex and compare faster
(09-11-2022, 08:37 AM)Tao Wrote: Can't wear any fishing hat if using Novice, is it possible to fix it pls? Need to wear to flex and compare faster

Have you tried getting a few more levels perhaps? Maybe your Novice is still level 1. Try getting it to level 10 or more.
(09-11-2022, 09:16 AM)Shamiko Wrote:
(09-11-2022, 08:37 AM)Tao Wrote: Can't wear any fishing hat if using Novice, is it possible to fix it pls? Need to wear to flex and compare faster

Have you tried getting a few more levels perhaps? Maybe your Novice is still level 1. Try getting it to level 10 or more.

Ya i'm lvl 61

Nevermind i made it lvl 500 and changed job
will we carry the refine of our rod level if we evolve it into a better rod? thanks
some mvp drops in @fishdrop are still *null, but if you do @whichfish it shows the mvp..
ex. (sea king shoes (ii 26364)) when you do @whichfish 26364 it shows -> Golden Sea Horse, but when you do @fishdrop Golden Sea Horse.. it doesn't show any sea king shoes and one its drop is *null.
Hi can I suggest to allow fishing daily quest be based on choice? I mean after you click on take quest put additional options:
1. Level 0 shoal
2. Level 5 shoal
3. Level 15 shoal and so on.

If this would be hard, maybe we can also just make it base on level for example you are lvl 30 above, your quest should be lvl 30 above.

Thank you.
when can we get level 90 or 120 shoal? is it after halloween or next year?
since... i remember after halloween we also have christmas event...
so how long til we see the next shoal?
love this feature btw <3
(09-12-2022, 01:20 AM)aaaaa Wrote: will we carry the refine of our rod level if we evolve it into a better rod? thanks

no

(09-10-2022, 08:54 PM)nishiwara Wrote: Can we have command for storing all fish in the basket?

We are avoiding those features because it may cause bug when the server farted.

(09-12-2022, 02:51 AM)Laz Wrote: some mvp drops in @fishdrop are still *null, but if you do @whichfish it shows the mvp..
ex. (sea king shoes (ii 26364)) when you do @whichfish 26364 it shows -> Golden Sea Horse, but when you do @fishdrop Golden Sea Horse.. it doesn't show any sea king shoes and one its drop is *null.

fixed.

(09-13-2022, 07:24 AM)Green Cross Wrote: when can we get level 90 or 120 shoal? is it after halloween or next year?
since... i remember after halloween we also have christmas event...
so how long til we see the next shoal?
love this feature btw <3

Around or before december.
I seen a Koi shoal in prt_fild11, So I assume that in future fishing updates there will be a shoal with a specific fish in fields or dungeons with aggressive mobs. The higher rarity of fishing shoals the more dangerous the dungeon/fields  will be?