Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
RilianeFishing World
Notice:

We figured the cause of the Notification cooldown bug. It's because some players are talking to an NPC before they receive the notification. This delay them from receiving the notification. That's why they usually receive it after they finish fishing.

We will fix this in next reload by disabling players from talking to the fishing shoal until their cooldown is finished.
(08-22-2022, 08:46 AM)Riliane Wrote: done.

Thank you!!!  Heart Heart Heart
(08-22-2022, 04:55 AM)Riliane Wrote: Added fishing shoals on those recommended spots. I'll try to list them when I got time.

Added Vanilla Gears.  (need full patch)

Special Fishing Gear:
Tent - this item will give effect by just having it in your inventory. You can also wear it by equipping a different headgear through set up.

if in inventory will it trigger the sit down effect?
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(08-23-2022, 01:15 AM)Malaphar Wrote:
(08-22-2022, 04:55 AM)Riliane Wrote: Added fishing shoals on those recommended spots. I'll try to list them when I got time.

Added Vanilla Gears.  (need full patch)

Special Fishing Gear:
Tent - this item will give effect by just having it in your inventory. You can also wear it by equipping a different headgear through set up.

if in inventory will it trigger the sit down effect?

No, only its effect work in fishing whether its inventory equipped or not.
[+] 1 user Likes Riliane's post
What is the reward of completing of collecting item quest from Fishing Union Chairman npc? the one of mostly fish and few miscelaneous stuff. I wanna know specific info, thank you.
Fishing Giant Squid that cat npc requested is too hard,I got mostly grass carps.
(08-23-2022, 01:57 AM)KaedeKyl9 Wrote: What is the reward of completing of collecting item quest from Fishing Union Chairman npc? the one of mostly fish and few miscelaneous stuff. I wanna know specific info, thank you.
Fishing Giant Squid that cat npc requested is too hard,I got mostly grass carps.

it's only hard at first but some people have a lot of squid already, though the reward is just 250m zeny bag, some fishing coins and exp. It give 200-250 to 300 exp depending on level.
Added Fishing Basket

You can buy it at Fishing Chairman for 300 fishing coins. It works similar with @cardalbum command, except you need the basket in your inventory. You need to double click the basket to open it.
Added Shoal with specific fishes.

You can find this shoals at @warp atlantis 142 131. You can use "More info" to check the fish information in these shoals. (this feature will be added in other shoals soon)

Grasscarp Shoal
Herring Shoal Shoal
Small Shrimp Shoal
Sweetfish Shoal
Saury Shoal
Whitebait Shoal

- We will add more tomorrow before adding lvl 30 shoals.

Advantage: This shoal only give these specific fishes so it's easier to hunt a specific fish you need for quest etc. Though, attractants and special bait can still attract mythical and boss fishes here. 

Disadvantage: Some fish on these type of shoal has very high required attraction. It means if your attraction is low, there a high chance that you'll fail to attract any fish in that shoal. These shoals also has minimum required attraction power. Minimum is about 50% chance that you'll be able to attract any fish in that shoal.
[+] 1 user Likes Riliane's post
Exp Explosion not working properly on the Golden Piranha, it says "+2 exp" even if should be 50% of the exp and is not even giving that +2

Here's the SS with the proof

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-25-2022, 09:40 AM)Tao Wrote: Exp Explosion not working properly on the Golden Piranha, it says "+2 exp" even if should be 50% of the exp and is not even giving that +2

Here's the SS with the proof

It's not that it's not working but unlike other fishing shoal it announce the actual total points obtained (random exp (5,15)+bonus) instead of separate points. You most likely only obtain +12 on random exp and 2 points in total

Quote: .@totalpoints = rand(5,15)+.@bonus;
#fishingexp = #fishingexp+.@totalpoints;
dispbottom "You gained "+.@totalpoints+" fishing exp. Current exp: "+#fishingexp+"/1000.";