Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
RilianeFishing World
(12-16-2022, 10:38 AM)joshowen04 Wrote: Hi Riliane, Thank you for a very quick response, i tried to forge it again but it giving me another issue haha instead of asking for 15 Red Carp as what is on the blueprint, its asking for 15 Sea serpent now, So I can say it not yet fixed instead it gave me another issue might other will get if they try to forge this rare Rod of all the rod created. I hope it can be fixed soon GM hehe thanks and more power! (please check the image below )

should be fixed.
(12-16-2022, 11:03 AM)Riliane Wrote: should be fixed.

Hi Riliane, Yes all good now! Thank you for a fixing this things out for us! More Power ( Please see image below )

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hello, continuing from shoutbox

Can you please add  -1sec reeling time for the current forging rod (narukawaukai, moonstring, windtangler, end of line, serendipity) since the BP is already rare to find(especially narukawaukai), and need lot of effort to forge it, please consider it, thank you
Lucky catch follows the same activation formula as Attraction and Refresh instead of Fetch?
Whenever I am using nightmare dragon, the game never failed to throw me out after several reels. No problem at all when not using the pet dragon... Any suggested fix? Thank you
(01-01-2023, 02:39 AM)kaboodles Wrote: Whenever I am using nightmare dragon, the game never failed to throw me out after several reels. No problem at all when not using the pet dragon... Any suggested fix? Thank you

I have been using nightmare for a WHILE with no issue. does it give you an error code?
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(01-01-2023, 03:28 AM)Malaphar Wrote: I have been using nightmare for a WHILE with no issue. does it give you an error code?

No error codes, just a notification that says Now Logging Out. I tried disabling/abling notification, but still throws me out. My fishing gears at the moment are the ff: Azure Sedora, Elumina Mini, Narukawaukai, Oasis Angler Vest, Plateau Shoe, Bounty of Atlantis Gloves and a Platinum License.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-01-2023, 06:06 AM)kaboodles Wrote: No error codes, just a notification that says Now Logging Out. I tried disabling/abling notification, but still throws me out. My fishing gears at the moment are the ff: Azure Sedora, Elumina Mini, Narukawaukai, Oasis Angler Vest, Plateau Shoe, Bounty of Atlantis Gloves and a Platinum License.

I do not think that it has to do with the pet
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(01-01-2023, 06:22 AM)Malaphar Wrote: I do not think that it has to do with the pet

I think the pet has something to do with it. Again, I only encounter the problem when I am using the pet dragon while fishing.

But of course, the pet would be a waste if will not serve its purpose when fishing.

Will send a ticket probably.

Thanks BTW.
This frequently happens to me as well.
I even ask my guildiest if they were experiencing the same kind of error but they dont. Funny to think of the fish so strong that could even dropped me out of the game. But upon observing during the peak of slow connectivity and spamming ENTER Not waiting for the dialog box on your reel and this could happen more often. So, I believe the connection around your area has something to do with this as well.
You currently experiencing this kind of error during holiday season where  connection was really bad due to neccessities and its happening everywhere around the world.
Connection will eventually comes back to normal few days after the holidays so please be patience.

Take note. this only happens to me on 4g connection at times. But not on 5g.
This was only my observation basis on my own experience.

What I did to avoid this error was to
-wait for a dialog box to appear prior pressing Enter Key.
-Avoid spamming the key multiple times during slow connection and youll gonna be fine.

You can try this as well while waiting for your ticket response.

When it comes to Pet Buff.
If ever you wanna get rid off.
Try using cloaking/cloak exceed while fishing. This way you could avoid your own Pet buff during reeling.
But,
Not in Caspen or any other Skill disabled Map.
or
If you can afford to increased a much higher Speed plan with a decent PC set up to suite your needs thats fine.
The higher speed plan the better to avoid such errors. 
BUT 
(Not Essential)
If you can play the game normaly if not holidays.
Pls dont give any bad impression for this.
I only intend to help as much as I could with this reccommendation to help solve your Issue.

Enjoy fishing...Good luck.
       [Image: 2KrAKRo.gif]
 Two can keep a secret if One of them is dead.
[+] 1 user Likes Line-'s post