Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
[+] 1 user Likes Malaphar's post
Exclamation 
Added Fishing Packages. You can buy them through the Fishing Union Chairman NPC located at caspen. 

You can buy the packages using zeny bag or donation credits. Your choice. 
Patch your client first for detailed description.

Silver Package :
Cost: 30 x 1b zeny bag or 10 donation credits.
Silver Fishing License (30 days)
1 x Expert Fishing Rod (perma-bound)
300 x Special Bait: Lobster

Gold Package :
Cost: 45 x 1b zeny bag or 20 donation credits.
Gold Fishing License (30 days)
1 x Random Fishing Hat (perma bound)
500 x Special Bait: Lobster

Platinum Package: 70 x 1b zeny bag or 30 donation credits. 
1 x Platinum Fishing License
1 x Random Fishing Hat (perma bound)
800 x Special Bait: Lobster

- The package description was just updated earlier. (patch your client first)

Licenses Stats:
[Image: cJCg5dB.png]

Expert Fishing Rod Stat:
[Image: 5ek1glV.png]

As for the stats of Headgears and Pets, it will depend on what you get.

Note: You can only purchase each type of package once a month. I advise just buying what you can afford if you really want them.
The item in the package is not necessarily the best, you can still probably get better one through fishing but they can help you start easier. Even the bait amount alone is worth its price. 

PS: I might change the reward ID's in weekly Top Anglers. Exchange for fishing coins will be added sometime this maybe tomorrow or next day. There will also be new headgears that will be added in few weeks, as well as level-able garment.
(08-10-2022, 02:27 AM)hwasa94 Wrote: Fishing location could be everywhere? Or just in caspen?

Recommend a fishing spot on your favorite city, perhaps they can add it. There are different fishing spots. Next fishing spots will required at least level 5 anglers.
[+] 1 user Likes Xileria's post
(08-11-2022, 03:04 AM)Xileria Wrote:
(08-10-2022, 02:27 AM)hwasa94 Wrote: Fishing location could be everywhere? Or just in caspen?

Recommend a fishing spot on your favorite city, perhaps they can add it. There are different fishing spots. Next fishing spots will required at least level 5 anglers.

all I want are assorted locations so its not the same area all day lol, IMO interesting spots are like Jawaii, Comodo, pay dun, beach dun, maybe some interesting areas that add a little lore to it like magma areas with special lines, or new world near cat hand ... but very honestly level 5 angler to unlock a new spot seems a bit high, level 2 will even take days to complete if you stay at it AND are lucky with the fish you catch so I would ask that the level cap be lowered slightly from 5 :-) ... but also on the other side of it this is a very easy thing to do so either way I will keep at it and am eager to see where it goes as time goes on
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(08-11-2022, 03:32 AM)Malaphar Wrote:

all I want are assorted locations so its not the same area all day lol, IMO interesting spots are like Jawaii, Comodo, pay dun, beach dun, maybe some interesting areas that add a little lore to it like magma areas with special lines, or new world near cat hand ... but very honestly level 5 angler to unlock a new spot seems a bit high, level 2 will even take days to complete if you stay at it AND are lucky with the fish you catch so I would ask that the level cap be lowered slightly from 5 :-) ... but also on the other side of it this is a very easy thing to do so either way I will keep at it and am eager to see where it goes as time goes on

It's actually the same for mining. That's also how it started it takes few days to get level and mine on other place. Just that mining was far easier and location is not single map, we want to add lvl 0 fishing spot on most city, leveling in mining is a bit easier because most can use simple macros. Also atm, it's hard to level because exp is very low and we don't have much access on attractants. Attractants boss can help us level up fast and also those gears that reduce cooldown. I haven't got a single "vest" item so far. With all gears available cooldown can be reduced upto 4 minutes not including the skill that can also reduce it to another 2 minutes. So yeah it will be easier as we level.. it's just hard to start atm.
[+] 1 user Likes Xileria's post
(08-11-2022, 03:49 AM)Xileria Wrote:

It's actually the same for mining. That's also how it started it takes few days to get level and mine on other place. Just that mining was far easier and location is not single map, we want to add lvl 0 fishing spot on most city, leveling in mining is a bit easier because most can use simple macros. Also atm, it's hard to level because exp is very low and we don't have much access on attractants. Attractants boss can help us level up fast and also those gears that reduce cooldown. I haven't got a single "vest" item so far. With all gears available cooldown can be reduced upto 4 minutes not including the skill that can also reduce it to another 2 minutes. So yeah it will be easier as we level.. it's just hard to start atm.

mining also has 0 cooldown which is a huge change in how long it takes to level this

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(08-11-2022, 04:24 AM)Malaphar Wrote:
(08-11-2022, 03:49 AM)Xileria Wrote:

mining also has 0 cooldown which is a huge change in how long it takes to level this

Mining actually has a lot of short cd when you are just starting. Though it's not really as bad as fishing. Slow drilling, slow cooling time, random damage etc makes it kinda hard to level at first. But once most of those skills are maxed it's pretty easy already. It's just in fishing the cooldown is really bad for low level like literally 15 minutes duration or only 4x an hour. Badly need to level up fetch as it almost double everything lol. It can trigger extra drop, extra exp etc.
change to afk feautre plz thzx
(08-11-2022, 06:43 AM)aaaaa Wrote: change to afk feautre plz thzx

I REALLY hope that is a definite no, FULL afk should not yield results

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)