Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
RilianeFishing World
(09-18-2022, 05:17 PM)Riliane Wrote: Ill look on it tomorrow. Im out of town atm.

Okie thank you and take care!
is the lvl 60 shoal for fishing bugged?? if u click more information and select each fish it does not show the rods or blueprints that the fish could drop when compared to the @whichfish command. one example is the fishing rod "moonstringer (id: 26431)". if you type @whichfish 26431, it will say that u can obtain this item from crimson tiger shark; however, when u click lvl 60 shoal -> more information -> crimson tiger shark, it doesnt show the fishing rod. i also never seen anyone get any of the new rods or blueprint from lvl 60 shoal for 1231231 days. thanks.
(09-19-2022, 04:30 AM)aaaaa Wrote: is the lvl 60 shoal for fishing bugged?? if u click more information and select each fish it does not show the rods or blueprints that the fish could drop when compared to the @whichfish command. one example is the fishing rod "moonstringer (id: 26431)". if you type @whichfish 26431, it will say that u can obtain this item from crimson tiger shark; however, when u click lvl 60 shoal -> more information -> crimson tiger shark, it doesnt show the fishing rod. i also never seen anyone get any of the new rods or blueprint from lvl 60 shoal for 1231231 days. thanks.

because the fishing shoal info was limited to show only 6 fish drops. Also there are few people who got the blueprints already but the drop rate is pretty astronomical so it's normal that you might have missed them. To give you an idea, the drop rate of 7th item is like 0.0002% compared to 0.05% of 6th item. Though it's influenced by the loot rate by a little, your chance of obtaining them is really low. I'll do consider increasing their drop rate though i felt like it's good to keep it at that to keep them extremely rare.
(09-19-2022, 04:30 AM)aaaaa Wrote: is the lvl 60 shoal for fishing bugged?? if u click more information and select each fish it does not show the rods or blueprints that the fish could drop when compared to the @whichfish command. one example is the fishing rod "moonstringer (id: 26431)". if you type @whichfish 26431, it will say that u can obtain this item from crimson tiger shark; however, when u click lvl 60 shoal -> more information -> crimson tiger shark, it doesnt show the fishing rod. i also never seen anyone get any of the new rods or blueprint from lvl 60 shoal for 1231231 days. thanks.

Ye even the dolphin at lvl 30 shoal. Oasis Shoes (id: 26363) -> @whichfish 26363 -> it shows: dolphin, megaloo -> click lvl 30 shoal -> more information -> select dolphin, and it doesn't show that it drops Oasis shoes. Also some drops at lvl 60 shoal are *null again. someone messing with the script?

click the link for proof
https://imgur.com/a/nxx4kn2
argh, thank for reporting about the "null" part I just checked and it was supposed to be a bait. Has a wrong ID that's why it appears to be null, it's an item that doesn't exist. Example It's written in database as 27268 instead of 26268.

That was fixed now.
this is the example of the database before. 
Show Content

To give you guys an idea, that script is simply taking information from a database. 

The fish drops are divided like this.

- the fish 
- very common drop
- bait - uncommon
- rare drop 
- very rare drop
- extremely rare drop
- astronomically rare drop (not all fish has this- that's why when i scripted the information shoal i limited it to 6 items) 

-------------------------------------------------------------
(09-19-2022, 04:38 AM)Riliane Wrote: because the fishing shoal info was limited to show only 6 fish drops. Also there are few people who got the blueprints already but the drop rate is pretty astronomical so it's normal that you might have missed them. To give you an idea, the drop rate of 7th item is like 0.0002% compared to 0.05% of 6th item. Though it's influenced by the loot  rate by a little, your chance of obtaining them is really low. I'll do consider increasing their drop rate though i felt like it's good to keep it at that to keep them extremely rare.
0.0002% is too low imo. imagine we get like only like 30-50 fishes per hour. we only get it 1 out of 500k?  

if for example we get like 3k-5k fish per hour, i would say the drop rate for that would be acceptable however only we get like 30-50 fish(?). increase the chances to obtain it? thanks.
(09-19-2022, 04:38 AM)Riliane Wrote: because the fishing shoal info was limited to show only 6 fish drops. Also there are few people who got the blueprints already but the drop rate is pretty astronomical so it's normal that you might have missed them. To give you an idea, the drop rate of 7th item is like 0.0002% compared to 0.05% of 6th item. Though it's influenced by the loot rate by a little, your chance of obtaining them is really low. I'll do consider increasing their drop rate though i felt like it's good to keep it at that to keep them extremely rare.

increase the drop chance pls
0.00021%
[+] 1 user Likes Riliane's post
Bug 
(09-19-2022, 07:33 AM)Riliane Wrote: 0.00021%

Thank
(09-19-2022, 08:19 AM)Lif Wrote: Thank

official ro drop rate for card is 0.01%? meanwhile we are 0.0002%? thanks amazing gm. according to google, in the usa yearly, the probability to get hit by lightning is 1 in a million or 0.0001%, so if we get a fishing rod at 0.0002% you multiply it by 2 = get hit by lightning IRL.  Rolleyes