Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
RilianeFishing World
Added Fishing Rod Refiner NPC at atlantis 144 212

- Fishing Rods don't break
- Fishing Rods can get dowgraded on fail refinement.
- Cost increase based on refinement
- Each refinement level will increase Raw Power + 1 and Fishing Boss Damage + 1
Can you please check sea angler's shoes? It's fetch chance doesn't add to the fishing stats
(08-29-2022, 06:24 AM)Naib Wrote: Can you please check sea angler's shoes? It's fetch chance doesn't add to the fishing stats

Fixed.
Added new fishing command.
@fishdrop <fish name> list the drop of the fish.
@whichfish <item id> list which fish drop the item id.
Can you add a level 30 shoal at the water near skycity 142 233?
Is it possible to add the description of all the fishing gears like u did with those Bengal Tiger and Tpp Rank Fishing License?
p.s. Those new @commands are awesome
(08-29-2022, 12:53 PM)Tao Wrote: Is it possible to add the description of all the fishing gears like u did with those Bengal Tiger and Tpp Rank Fishing License?
p.s. Those new @commands are awesome

I could do it if I have some free time, unfortunately i'm quite busy and as I've mentioned before there's like 75 + items on fishing, a few more will be added soon. If ever a staff is available to do it, i'll ask someone to do it.
[+] 1 user Likes Riliane's post
Ahhh ok no problem, can just @ii2 to check the item i wanna see Wink

What about just a list of all the fishing items with their ID?
I dunno if there is some rewards for those Top Angler in every month? Just like an appreciation on their hard work, maybe our supportive GM will try to look about that to, so that others can look into that moving forward. Just a suggestion more power to the Gm's
(08-27-2022, 11:41 AM)Riliane Wrote: Added Lv. 30 Fishing Shoal.
Added list of fishes in each shoals through "More Info". Will also show common drop of these fishes.
(there are other possible drop but it's not common on those fishes so only 6 most common are included in list)
[Image: EZHV6zf.png]

Added 2 new mythical fishes, axotl boss and golden sea horse. 
Mythical and boss fishes won't appear in shoal fish list. 

Make sure to patch your client to the latest.

Recommended Raw Power: 80+
Recommended Attraction: 25+

caspen 232 82
caspen 244 55
malangdo 96 204
malangdo 148 222
lasagna 251 243
lasagna 286 106
splendide 186 52
splendide 226 90
ayothaya 92 112
ayothaya 93 169

Hi Gm would it be possible that you can put a fishing shoal lvl 30 and lvl 15 in cmd_fild02 89 61? Please thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The cat npc Fishing Union Chairman sometimes change DQ quest, not even 30 min, and it changed, its bugged, no, it not because of date limit, just started new day, 30 min and it changed, did it happen to you guys? It happen to me 2 times,