Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ImminentTwitch Xo
Soon to be numbawan streamer? Nah jk. Anyways i'm not yet fully setup but I'm currently already streaming games I play when I feel like it lol. Come and check it out! www.twitch.tv/ob_official
[+] 1 user Likes Imminent's post
be careful streaming ro, they can deactivate you for p-servers, but other than that gl and look forward to some vids posted. Twitch Studio is AWESOME to get some good looking videos and easy af to setup
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(07-24-2022, 12:57 PM)Malaphar Wrote: be careful streaming ro, they can deactivate you for p-servers, but other than that gl and look forward to some vids posted. Twitch Studio is AWESOME to get some good looking videos and easy af to setup

I do not stream any of my RO activities atm. I'm currently playing either god of war or dota 2 when i'm livestreaming so we should be safe lol
(07-24-2022, 01:05 PM)Imminent Wrote:
(07-24-2022, 12:57 PM)Malaphar Wrote: be careful streaming ro, they can deactivate you for p-servers, but other than that gl and look forward to some vids posted. Twitch Studio is AWESOME to get some good looking videos and easy af to setup

I do not stream any of my RO activities atm. I'm currently playing either god of war or dota 2 when i'm livestreaming so we should be safe lol

leave some vids of God of War, I love watching them
Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
(07-24-2022, 02:51 PM)Malaphar Wrote:
(07-24-2022, 01:05 PM)Imminent Wrote:

leave some vids of God of War, I love watching them

I'm on it and will probably have everything done once i've moved in to my new place lol
(07-24-2022, 11:32 AM)Imminent Wrote: Soon to be numbawan streamer? Nah jk. Anyways i'm not yet fully setup but I'm currently already streaming games I play when I feel like it lol. Come and check it out! www.twitch.tv/ob_official

Not yet see any video but will follow you, good luck
.Gatts. ~ Elite Rune Knight

(07-24-2022, 09:39 PM)Gatts Wrote:
(07-24-2022, 11:32 AM)Imminent Wrote: Soon to be numbawan streamer? Nah jk. Anyways i'm not yet fully setup but I'm currently already streaming games I play when I feel like it lol. Come and check it out! www.twitch.tv/ob_official

Not yet see any video but will follow you, good luck

I've already fixed that but for some reason it still won't save past broadcasts. Might have to get into it again.  Thanks man!