Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guest!KIMI INST DMG
HELLO...
have concerned about my dmg in kimi
i got dmg 1.1m before then few months ago down to 1.0m/hit
then as of today i got only 940k-950k/hit, i dont have proof of dmg before but maybe admin can check from history!
i was disappointed coz of dmg got nerf, , i know someone say 940k is good! who dont want good dmg to clear it fast. if you used a high dmg before you will be disappointed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

you could be missing something, like for instance, you can replace strong shield with shield of aeneas or shield of evalach, and also is that mrs.hopping you're using, thats for magic damage too
(09-19-2023, 09:49 PM)soulkaizer Wrote: you could be missing something, like for instance, you can replace strong shield with shield of aeneas or shield of evalach, and also is that mrs.hopping you're using, thats for magic damage too

yep already knew that sir, and looking forward on it,, but my concerned is the DMG from 1.1m-940k IDK what happened. no notice at all.
no actual changes on gx as far as i know, i'm guessing it's your pet, i had a friend of mine test it out, and its not working do you have other pets w/ gohminzo pet effect that might do the trick