Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FeurilleMovie reccomendations
Star 
What are some movies that you recommend?

I personally like movies that make you ask, movies that show you a complicated situation or a new world.

The following or some of those that I would personally recommend.

1. Coraline (Fantasy/Horror) - From the mind of the ever creative Neil Gaiman, Coraline brings you to a whole new world where everything seems to be perfect.
  2. Gone Girl (Thriller, Mystery)- Based on a book by Gillian Flynn, Gone girl has so much to offer. Unbelievably good acting and the sequences are just downright bright.
  3. Parasite (Thriller/Dark Comedy)- A movie unlike any other. The frames are so artistic and it's social relevance will keep you longing for more. A very unique take.
  4. The Visit (2015) (Horror/Thriller) - A horror movie by M.Night Shyamalan could be a hit or miss, but to me, this one was a hit. 
  5.  Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind (Romance/Drama) - I can't even find the right words to explain this movie properly. It was an experience I never expected to find from a movie. I thought it was a feel good romance movie but it gave me so much more.

Anyway that's it for me for now. You don't have to follow my format. You can name 1, and make a brief explanation or not!