Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iamAchillesLeft Click on mouse not working
Smile 
Hi. Having the same problem regarding the left click. Can't log in because i cannot click on OK if logging in. Please help Thank you

Achilles  Big Grin Big Grin
(05-19-2022, 09:30 AM)iamAchilles Wrote: Hi. Having the same problem regarding the left click. Can't log in because i cannot click on OK if logging in. Please help Thank you

Run as admin?
Have you try the setup exe?
I've found an option about mouse exclusive...
maybe there's the problem
NOT EVERYONE PLAY FOR PVP
(05-19-2022, 11:00 AM)errolcute Wrote:
(05-19-2022, 09:30 AM)iamAchilles Wrote: Hi. Having the same problem regarding the left click. Can't log in because i cannot click on OK if logging in. Please help Thank you

Run as admin?

how do i do that?

(05-19-2022, 11:00 AM)x1341x Wrote: Have you try the setup exe?
I've found an option about mouse exclusive...
maybe there's the problem

in the game itself i already tried to remove the mouse exclusive and still the same problem.
What I found on google
1. as errolcute said before. right click on the application bravero.exe -> run as admin
2. try delete dinput.dll from your RO folder (or move to other folder for precaution), then try to start again
3. some of mouse application / driver on win 10 + have issues.
4. some says other application (such banking application, that are running background) may cause the issue.
5. try to unplug / plug your mouse when you're on the login screen.

That's all
NOT EVERYONE PLAY FOR PVP
Just out of curiosity is the client directly reading the mouse input from the hardware or is it relying on the os for that information because there are a few instances of mice failure after an update in windows 10 however I will try logging in and checking it out now if it does the same thing on a system that doesn’t have windows updated enabled then it is most likely the client please give me a few minutes to confirm

Ok apparently Norton thinks the patcher and the exe are some kind of virus so if your trying to install it on a Norton protected system you will have to add those files to the exception list and re launch the install

Ok aside from the Norton security thinking the game install the game exe and patcher were a virus it also blocked the updater from accessing the internet so you’ll have to go to firewall and change the default from blocking to allow but I’m having no trouble with the mouse with or without mouse exclusive mode on

I find it odd tHat several people are having trouble with the same thing if it was a driver issue it would be specific to one computer but since several people are having trouble unless they both have the exact same brand of computer using the same drivers it’s either a issue with the mouse driver or a client issue that only affects some people and not others im going to try it on my laptop also but since I use the same brand of mouse on both it might be the same thing what version of windows are you running and what brand of mouse I’m using Logitech on windows 10 home 64 bit on the laptop and a custom os on the desktop that is also 64 bit that has a windows front end with a Linux backend

It is actually also possible that the display is not rendering the game correctly and that where it is showing the login button on screen may not actually be where it is in the actual game I have had trouble with games my friend wrote that somehow displayed the buttons in a different place than where the game was actually expecting you to click the only way I found the place it actually wanted me to click was by clicking all over the window until it responded this was especially true if I had the window size set bigger than the native game resolution of 1024x768 instead I had it set to 3840x2160. I think the native resolution of Ragnarok is 640x480 or something but I usually change it to 1440x900 or 1366x768