Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LightSorrowGame Crash Gepard Detect Modified SPR File
After login and selecting a character slot, goes into loading screen and then pops the attached window. Also posting when I run this through Locale Emulator for whatever reason the characters are Japanese I guess or could be Korean given the assets are based on KRo...

Installed the folder and patched twice, no issues as far as I can tell and proceeds to display the start game.

I think the Gepard Anticheat system is detecting a malicious edit to a file that I have no idea why, there isn't a /data folder anywhere in the install folder

I've tried resetting the character's look and position but still same error.

Also not seeing anything in windows defender, its not listing BraveRO as an executable that is malicious so not sure why others think it might be a antivirus issue...

Anybody know how to make this not happen??

Please and thank you for any help

I've seen posts like this with no replies so I guess not expecting much...but hell gotta try I guess...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[+] 1 user Likes LightSorrow's post
(09-27-2024, 10:06 PM)LightSorrow Wrote: After login and selecting a character slot, goes into loading screen and then pops the attached window. Also posting when I run this through Locale Emulator for whatever reason the characters are Japanese I guess or could be Korean given the assets are based on KRo...

Installed the folder and patched twice, no issues as far as I can tell and proceeds to display the start game.

I think the Gepard Anticheat system is detecting a malicious edit to a file that I have no idea why, there isn't a /data folder anywhere in the install folder

I've tried resetting the character's look and position but still same error.

Also not seeing anything in windows defender, its not listing BraveRO as an executable that is malicious so not sure why others think it might be a antivirus issue...

Anybody know how to make this not happen??

Please and thank you for any help

I've seen posts like this with no replies so I guess not expecting much...but hell gotta try I guess...

By some dumb luck, tried Korean locale emulator and it was okay with that...no idea why except I guess it makes sense being originally a Korean game...

For others who are stuck, now for the next question when is 4th class??
Missed the old Ragnarok days but couldn't stand the grind anymore so here just for the rates!
[+] 1 user Likes LightSorrow's post
how did you fix this error?
(09-30-2024, 04:50 AM)victor852123 Wrote: how did you fix this error?

Downloaded a software called locale emulator then ran patcher executable in Korean Seoul Timezone as Adminstrator

No idea why it worked but it did!

It's also possible you could change your PC's locale for the PC itself but why do that and mess up your clock and everything.
Missed the old Ragnarok days but couldn't stand the grind anymore so here just for the rates!
me too