Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Irish HeartHalloween Madness Carnival [Phase 3]
(10-27-2022, 11:26 AM)Malaphar Wrote: level 114 only gave 1 instead of 2  PLEASE check this also................

we will add npc later so you guys can claim those wrong rewards.
[+] 2 users Like Irish Heart's post
Hi, just want to ask, if we gomma have NPC that can swap blood of jar and Scroll of Evil to Coffin and Candles?  For sure many of us have stocks of blood of jar and scroll of evil rather than coffin and candles

Thank You
[+] 1 user Likes AngelChong22's post
Is it possible to add Golden Egg's effect to the epic enchant list for Vanilla?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

BG
What is the chance of getting fervor enchant to my Fox Bamboo Hat? I already spent SO MUCH zeny and yins yet no luck. I think I got most enchants at least twice on that one headgear but not fervor.
[+] 1 user Likes kaboodles's post
When are u gonna add the new garment called Blue Rose Garden in this game? I wanna know if i am gonna spend all YinYang flowers or not
(10-31-2022, 03:01 PM)KaedeKyl9 Wrote: When are u gonna add the new garment called Blue Rose Garden in this game? I wanna know if i am gonna spend all YinYang flowers or not

As far as I know, it wont be released. And the NPC Description for the garment, its already been removed.
Will Chaos Water's effect on bg still be around after the halloween event?
(10-31-2022, 11:55 PM)Naib Wrote: Will Chaos Water's effect on bg still be around after the halloween event?

should work just fine.
Hi GMs so many excess Jar and Scroll of Evil, do we have plan for this on phase 4
 Thanks
[+] 1 user Likes AngelChong22's post