Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
RilianeFishing World
Can you add lvl 30 and lvl60 shoal near mid_camp 290 160? pls
Can you add level 0, 5 and 30 shoals on the area near comodo 292 225?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heart 
Gm @Riliane Can we request a new shoal in jawaii since that place is full of water , some shoal nowadays are crowded exact location possible is jawaii 203 283 thank you GM Heart

[+] 1 user Likes joshowen04's post
Will add them and fix some issue tomorrow.
[+] 2 users Like Riliane's post
make 1 more type of fish drop crimson ocean rod.. because most of the rods are dropped by 2 fishes like mermaid tail.. is it possible to make 1 more fish drop crimson
Notes:
Fishing Piranha Event will be temporarily disabled for the duration of Seasonal event.
Fishing NPCs will be transferred to caspen 195 248. They will be permanently transferred in Atlantis some other time.
The requested shoals will be loaded after today's reload.
Corrected requirement of moonstringer
Added ocean crimson rod as drop on 2 more fishes.
[+] 2 users Like Riliane's post
Is it possible to change color font of Fish Stamina? I cant see well the green against white background in the pop up window, but can see all other colors fine. I mean this

and thank you.

can we have fishing shoals around comodo 184 133 please Wink
Kindly add fishing Booster Potions on the Fishing Merchant.

Potion's available on the fishing merchant will be more convenient for a starter who has a greater demand for booster potions compared to those who are in higher level that could easily catches fishes and obtained a potion and manipulate the prices.

At least we can exchange our fish coin for a potions in a fast and convenient way rather than making purchase for a manipulated price with these players.
In fact, This could also regulate the overflowing amount of b bags rotating on the server.
       [Image: 2KrAKRo.gif]
 Two can keep a secret if One of them is dead.
Can you please add a confirmation question when you answer the captcha? like "are you sure this is your answer?" something like that.
just to prevent miss clicked or miss entered answer, I often remember the captcha too late when I already entered my answer.
[+] 1 user Likes chrono's post