Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Irish HeartHalloween Madness Carnival [Phase 3]
(10-08-2022, 08:46 AM)Naib Wrote: Will the event shop be just like last easter event where both loots and event token are needed to buy items? Or it will just like last year's halloween event where we use the loots as a way to gain more tokens?

I am really hoping for the second option :-P

can this be fixed pls lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Leader of guild: Angels of Death(AoD)

IGNs
Malaphar (Gunslinger)
Astrial (Soul Linker)
Mallaphar (SC)
Dra'aakan (GX)
Himaust (WL)
Malafar (RG)
Since, we are already anticipating that this is/was going to happen sooner rather than later.

[Image: f15uH0T.png]

While you're at it, you might want to brush up on the Server Rules and Policies on Macro Use
[Image: LTUU9f9.png] 
[+] 1 user Likes Claire's post
(10-08-2022, 08:46 AM)Naib Wrote: Will the event shop be just like last easter event where both loots and event token are needed to buy items? Or it will just like last year's halloween event where we use the loots as a way to gain more tokens?

only tokens will be required for the shop items.

I don't have idea what the other loots will be used for, neither Bravo knows. Need to wait for phase 2.
(10-08-2022, 05:31 PM)Riliane Wrote: only tokens will be required for the shop items.

I don't have idea what the other loots will be used for, neither Bravo knows. Need to wait for phase 2.

Ok, Thank you
The Goblin Invasion event seems to be broken, didn't appear today, making 3 times wasted opportunities to gain extra exp and items, as I am now writting this time. Please fix it, I wanna play this event. All other automated events are running fine, only Goblin one does not.
My Compendium Book of Madness, didn't received any EXP (twice) from Daily Quest.
(10-09-2022, 02:21 AM)Tyrannical Wrote: My Compendium Book of Madness, didn't received any EXP (twice) from Daily Quest.

What message did you received? It's either you don't have a compendium message or you received exp.
Added repeatable Hunting Quest npc at the middle of hallow city.

Cooldown: 1 hour
Rewards:
50 - 150 compendium exp
1-3 100m zeny bag
2-3 yin flowers
30-50 halloween coins.
[+] 3 users Like Irish Heart's post
(10-09-2022, 02:58 AM)Riliane Wrote: What message did you received? It's either you don't have a compendium message or you received exp.

After I submitted the materials for Daily Quest, Just the usual message after completing the Daily Quest.
I have the Compendium Book before I submitted those materials.
There was only 400 EXP ( got from Battlegrounds last night during WoE ).
(10-09-2022, 07:47 AM)Tyrannical Wrote: After I submitted the materials for Daily Quest, Just the usual message after completing the Daily Quest.
I have the Compendium Book before I submitted those materials.
There was only 400 EXP ( got from Battlegrounds last night during WoE ).

That's weird.

Can you take screenshot of your Daily Quest reward image message like the one when you received your DQ token in chatbox? This might help us see where the issue is. Also how do you take your rewards? From board or from Daily Quest npc? We can't easily figure it out if it's only happening in your account unless we can find what's the difference between yours and the others who isn't having the issue.
[+] 1 user Likes Riliane's post