Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RilianeSummer Battleground Battlepass Event
(07-02-2023, 12:26 PM)Elvira Wrote: i think that's just what the server wants to say. im sure it was never the case from that start. It's very unlikely for a struggling server to take a pass on an opportunity to get more donations.

We initially introduced the Summer battlepass without any intention of making it accessible through donations, which is why it is essentially free this time around without premium and whatsoever. We even added events and almost make it extremely profitable as long that you play BG as much as possible. That's also why when someone asked if it will be available through donation, I never said it will be, and it will depend if they can make Bravo change his mind.

Though as bravo said we have under budget donation, still, my preference lies in seeing the server's features thrive. I prefer to see the server healthy with both pve and pvp features running.

Anyway the 101-200 will be posted on July 15. The event will end on August 15.

(07-02-2023, 09:49 AM)Tyrannical Wrote: Suggestion:

Can we add some small bonuses for those who were queued first before starting the match?
Because usually, people just join battlegrounds (@joinbg) when there's only 1 more player needed before it starts, and when the match is about to end.

This way, I think players will race to join battlegrounds for these bonuses.

Suggested small bonuses: (example, in a match that needs at least 6 players )
- players who joined the first 6 will have a bonus after the match ends.

Winning : +100 EXP ( Normal : 150+100=250 EXP , Explosive Blitz : 300 + 100 = 400 EXP )
Lossing : +50 EXP ( Normal : 50 + 50 = 100 EXP , Explosive Blitz : 150 + 50 = 200 EXP )

Unfortunately it's quite difficult to modify it like this.

Messages In This Thread
Summer Battleground Battlepass Event - by Riliane - 06-16-2023, 01:36 PM
RE: Summer Battleground Battlepass Event - by Riliane - 07-02-2023, 03:33 PM