Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BarbieWe feel vry attacked.
We all agreed that we feel very disregarded for a simple question, cuz we're a bunvh of fridns playing this is for some of us a new frist seasomal ever experienced

we asked if the npc is up instead we got a respiond someehere a long the lines of "huh what a noob question you shoudlve checked and known it at ths point" or so the sp said they will have an easier time next event.

though its correct but i dont think its a correct approach to deal with players like that. I've acted the fool and asked the quesrtion over and over the sp just declined to answer a simple question. instead he asked me to download a google stranslate instead of guidiung us through an experience somewhat new toi us. Who knows thgat the thread is being updated 24/7 or not

like we dont event know what an event "phases" even mean

dear sp you do have a point but we're disappointed in your way of handling things/

im thankful that i got a very nice geoup of friends who would answer me and guide me in game. If i were to stick to the SP like that one i wouldve been lost 24/7.

to that sp whatever you reply here is up to you but what we feel is the reality no need to discredit our feelings for the sake of your knwoledge.
[+] 2 users Like Barbie's post

Messages In This Thread
We feel vry attacked. - by Barbie - 02-24-2023, 08:26 AM
RE: We feel vry attacked. - by subaru - 02-24-2023, 09:19 AM
RE: We feel vry attacked. - by rapgod11 - 02-24-2023, 09:27 AM