Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
If you dont like my opinions thats a YOU problem, they can be harsh ones, bad ones, good ones,etc. but they will never be lies. Continual / constant toxicity towards me will receive no sympathy from me as i've shown already. 

I wish I could go back and show you guys all the times these same group of people have harrassed, used every possible slur imaginable and have throw every possible insult at me over 6 years and I would just have to take it and be proffessional as everyone begs me to be. 

It's a "You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain" situation and I refuse to let these toxic players paint me as a villain.

I will still be as proffesional as I can be and have been for 8+ years as a staff member.

~Last post on this topic

PS: sorry one screenshot of me giving my honest opinion about a toxic player spiraled this out of control, I should have known better and just kept quiet when being asked questions lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by Jean - 09-30-2022, 11:23 AM