Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
Imagine me, a normal player, like you all. Somehow Volunteered for the staff team to help answer requests, a pretty innocent task to think about, in 2018 I was like, what can I lose? maybe I'd even get more friends to play with out of it. Then there I am, accepted and welcomed into the team. Then suddenly, my life as a normal player changed 180 degrees. I suddenly can't say anything I like, I have to suppress my individuality and am expected to have a costumer-service attitude, meanwhile being witch-hunted 24/7 whenever there are massive changes to the game. Let it be a balancing patch, an event release, or a person being banned.

Like, think of me, I didn't do anything. I volunteered. I didn't get paid anything out of it. Why attack me as a support player?

Over time I threw away my individuality and stays quiet, I stopped joining WOE or else people say I'm abusing power.
I used weird char names so I won't be recognized and be free. Sad.

I'm just the same as you, Yunachong Malaphar greencross aaaaa. When you say the support team is aggressive and rude I'm also the one to blame for it. Sad sad.
[+] 1 user Likes Latte's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by Latte - 09-30-2022, 08:35 AM