Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
(09-30-2022, 06:42 AM)AngelChong22 Wrote: Exactly,why is the player is the only one being harrased? What happen to the Untowards behavior of support team involved? Even this commentors calling other player monkey? Are we not doing something? How could they have courage to have this kind of atittude? Should this be a wake up call for you GMs, set different standard on hiring SP players. This wouldnt  been an issue if they answer politely and calm in this thread! Also learn to your arrogant SPs.

So true!

The sp didn't even start it. The aaaa guy started trashtalking and when sp reply they bad? Omg! Haha

Ur stupid yuna stfu

You say you don't know these people but keep trying to defend them anyway because their your friends from the same guild. You are toxic too i know you are
I see how you talk to other people vadly
If you like you can join in their permanent ban cos thats what i think you like too hehe

Stop pretending like ur neutral when ur not

Being in this thread is like a wakeup call that the community is currently full of idiots and needs... Culling hehe.
[+] 1 user Likes Green Cross's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by Green Cross - 09-30-2022, 06:48 AM