Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
(09-29-2022, 02:02 PM)Xileria Wrote: sure perhaps if you can understand that none of those you said actually works as supporting evidence.

I hate going 1 by 1 on this.

you got witness that you are actively talking to someone? Is that the evidence? How does it help your case? I don't know how many times I repeated it to you honestly, at this point, I'm not sure if you are even bothering understanding what I keep on saying.

YOUR ACCOUNT WAS BANNED UNDER THE SUSPICION THAT YOU OWNED THE ACCOUNT. IF SOMEONE BORROWED YOUR ACCOUNT OR USING YOUR ACCOUNT THAT TIME IT DOESN'T PROVE THAT YOU DONT OWN THE ACCOUNT. It only means that someone else is using that account that time. Do you get it now?

The only way you can get away with your ban is IF YOU CAN PROVE THAT YOU DO NOT OWN THAT ACCOUNT. BECAUSE YOU WERE CAUGHT FISHING UNDER THE SAME IP WHILE THE GM BELIEVE THAT YOU OWN BOTH ACCOUNTS.

But how are you going to do that? There are supporting evidence showing that the account was frequently being logged in your device in the past and even in the present. You can claim its not yours and it was the other person but other than that claim what else support that claim?

You might be able to explain why this and that happened but as I said its up to the GM whether they will believe you or now. AFTERALL your claim is not backed by anything that can be verified. 

Now your other claim such as why would I do this and why would I do that if I am planning to abuse something? The answer is simple, you could be confident enough that logging the account in different device is enough to avoid getting banned for it. Isn't it? 

when you got caught using dual in dice your confidence come from the fact that you make your char looks like a newbie? Then what's the difference on having confidence of not getting caught if you logged on a different device this time? 

Do you think you are the only one with similar case? There are some people who got banned for a different multiple client abuse. They also use different devices. The only difference is that the red flags in their account is different than yours. Some even admitted that they own the other account but tried to get away by saying that during that time another person is controlling their other account. Still if you understand what I just said earlier you'll realize why their ban was kept. 

I understand if you feel that you are too smart to be like them who tried cheating just by simply using multiple devices, but I don't think GM will bother estimating how smart you think you are. So using that as "evidence" is not good enough.

lol, believe in what u think is right. as i and many others have said, your evidence is not good enough because it is based on IP, dice incident that shouldn’t even be a part of this case. i said a million times that i was communicating with arhi the entire day that time. is it my fault you guys didnt assess before banning by asking to talk or do a specific action? remove my gepard ban rn, i can even talk to you guys alongside my brother ingame while moving/pvp at the same time to prove u. that is not enough evidence for u? then what is? LOL.

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by aaaaa - 09-29-2022, 02:17 PM