Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
(09-29-2022, 01:19 PM)aaaaa Wrote: XD, honestly if you guys are compared to real life, you guys are like real like corrupt policemen. ive already said so much, i already said check chat logs (unfortunately this didnt work). i did have a witness = harly, starry that i was actively talking the whole day in PT (u guys neglected it). you guys forcefully make the dice incident a part of this issue, when in fact i already stated a million times that if i would dual, i would use vpn, wouldn't put the sub char 1 cell beside my main char. 

not enough evidence? were u sleeping the entire day yesterday? read page 1 to 4? it's funny that normal players  (malaphar, celestial, tyrannical) have better intuition than our staff team. yet u guys ask me why i would prefer i talk about this in public. simple, normal players have better judgement than u guys. 

u force ur evidence with ur login times - i already said why this is so, internet issue with included SS. dice dual = i already explained i admit it and i was even hiding my char with a newbie char (diff pt, diff guild). lastly, the sub char in fishing is so faking obvious if i wanted to hide it as a dual.

sure perhaps if you can understand that none of those you said actually works as supporting evidence.

I hate going 1 by 1 on this.

you got witness that you are actively talking to someone? Is that the evidence? How does it help your case? I don't know how many times I repeated it to you honestly, at this point, I'm not sure if you are even bothering understanding what I keep on saying.

YOUR ACCOUNT WAS BANNED UNDER THE SUSPICION THAT YOU OWNED THE ACCOUNT. IF SOMEONE BORROWED YOUR ACCOUNT OR USING YOUR ACCOUNT THAT TIME IT DOESN'T PROVE THAT YOU DONT OWN THE ACCOUNT. It only means that someone else is using that account that time. Do you get it now?

The only way you can get away with your ban is IF YOU CAN PROVE THAT YOU DO NOT OWN THAT ACCOUNT. BECAUSE YOU WERE CAUGHT FISHING UNDER THE SAME IP WHILE THE GM BELIEVE THAT YOU OWN BOTH ACCOUNTS.

But how are you going to do that? There are supporting evidence showing that the account was frequently being logged in your device in the past and even in the present. You can claim its not yours and it was the other person but other than that claim what else support that claim?

You might be able to explain why this and that happened but as I said its up to the GM whether they will believe you or not. AFTERALL your claim is not backed by anything that can be verified. 

Now your other claim such as why would I do this and why would I do that if I am planning to abuse something? The answer is simple, you could be confident enough that logging the account in different device is enough to avoid getting banned for it. Isn't it? Because some players have same confidence while some simply do not understand the rules regarding multiclient. They thought it's fine as long that they use multiple device.

when you got caught using dual in dice your confidence come from the fact that you make your char looks like a newbie? Then what's the difference on having confidence of not getting caught if you logged on a different device this time? 

Do you think you are the only one with similar case? There are some people who got banned for a different multiple client abuse. They also use different devices. The only difference is that the red flags in their account is different than yours. Some even admitted that they own the other account but tried to get away by saying that during that time another person is controlling their other account. Still if you understand what I just said earlier you'll realize why their ban was kept. 

I understand if you feel that you are too smart to be like them who tried cheating just by simply using multiple devices, but I don't think GM will bother estimating how smart you think you are. So using that as "evidence" is not good enough.

(09-29-2022, 01:32 PM)Ohjhelle3 Wrote: from my observation from a neutral perspective, GMs does not even have direct evidence that this player is truly using dual.

Your evidence is faulty, you rely on IP when the topic poster already stated that he would have same IP alongside his brother, and he proved that his internet connection was always malfunctioning which resulted into same login times.

And yes, regarding dual, he already state that when he was using dual in dice, he was trying to hide the char, make it look like a complete noob. The suspected alt in fishing however was too obvious. If not mistaken, same PT, same GUILD, same map location, and yet your first suspicion is dual? Are u guys like in elementary school?

From my perspective, GM's dont have enough evidence to prove this matter, but all IP and login times.

If you can read. The problem that I am talking about regarding his login history is the fact that HE IS LOGGING BOTH ACCOUNT ON SAME DEVICE FREQUENTLY IN THE PAST. It's not as simple as your bad assumption that they just logged closely at the same time. Anyone investigating his case neutrally will assume that he own the account if it used to be frequently logged in 1 DEVICE WITH HIS OTHER ACCOUNT. If you still don't get it, i'm sorry.

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by Xileria - 09-29-2022, 02:02 PM