Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
(09-29-2022, 06:35 AM)aaaaa Wrote: lmfao, i got banned by dice once , yet we have a player from staff team that was banned in dro due to being gm and hades abuse. yet hes still staff? the past doesnt matter, even if i did dual in dice once i already explained everything and i even have a witness that i was chatting with arhi with same ip and device. as ive said the dice evidence shouldnt be linked to here, cause it is totally unrelated.  players can say why this player is even sp when he got banned in dro as a gm for abuse? regardless, fak it

1. I was cleared of the hades incident by Haze himself due to the simple fact that it was the only option he had at the moment that would stop the 2 week manhunt for me. I did not take any part of that incident even though I was the party leader. If you asked me about this over the years I would have given you all the details but you arent the brightest  or the most social of players so thats on you, im very open about that experience.

2. Why are you bringing this garbage up again after 6 years!? SIX !!! grow the hell up man.

3. Yes I said those things in the chat and no I dont regret it one bit so if you were trying to attack me good luck with that.  I've been on this server long enough to know who's who and how certain people/groups are and im not sugarcoating my words for people that dont deserve a bit of my respect. I always give my brutally honest thoughts about everything (everyone can confirm this) and if that bothers you so much which im seeing it does... nobody is forcing you to stay on the server.

3a. You are indeed very toxic, everyone knows this.

Good day Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Jean's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by Jean - 09-29-2022, 09:41 AM