Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
(09-29-2022, 04:12 AM)Xileria Wrote: Okay let me clarify. 

Lmao, first of all you can use 100 accounts in 1 device and you won't get banned for fishing. Let me explain. Fishing has a device cooldown. It means device gets a cooldown, and every account using that device can't fish until that cooldown is finished. The only way to bypass this cooldown is to use a different device/spoofer etc.

This is like Daily Quest, you can use different accounts to do your Daily Quest everyday but unless you use 2 or more device, you won't be able to make them do daily quest on the same day. Basically what's illegal is bypassing that limitation, by using multiple account on multiple devices.

"The fishing event has gepard device cooldown to prevent players from abusing it by using multiple accounts. Any attempt to bypass dual-client restrictions such as using virtual machine, a second computer/device or any method will result to punishment under dual/multiple client npc abuse."

Such rule is there to prevent some players who have access with multiple devices, spoofers, virtual machine from abusing the system. It means even if you have hundred of laptops, you shouldn't try bypassing this limitation.

Now is it illegal to fish under 1 IP?

It depends on the accounts or better, the 'believed to be' owner of the accounts. There is no real way for GM's to determine who is controlling an account on another device, that's why its important that an account is distinguishable from each other. Anyone can claim that it was their brother, their sister, their friend that uses the account. A GM can't tell that. That's why it depends mostly on the account. If an account is named Xileria1 and Xileria2 and they play on 2 different devices, even different IPs, it will immediately fall under suspicion. Rarely some players are caught with it, but it does happen. 

So what's the problem with your case? Upon my own investigation, the problem with your account is because as claire stated it was once banned for dual clienting. 

Additionally upon checking the account history of 2 accused accounts, I found out the account was frequently logged on same device in the past. In short in the eyes of GM's, this account is most likely owned by a single player.

It might be being shared, or controlled by a different person but it will still be under 1 owner. Like I said in case of Xileria1 and Xileria2, even though I have a brother or sister whom I could claim to be the one using the account at the time, it will still be unlikely to get me unbanned, because GM's can't verify who is using the account during the time it was used. 

Show Content

You claimed that bong account is owned by your friend in malaysia, maybe it's true however if GM investigate the account, they won't be able to verify your claim especially if the evidence is showing that bong account is much more frequently logged in your IP than the malaysian one. To be honest, even for me it looks more like the malaysian is the one borrowing the account from time to time. 

The logged in our server only started since migration on may, and according to my investigation, the account bong was logged in your IP 471 times. In contrast it was logged in other IP less than 35 times. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your friend device got banned.

To be honest, it's partly a mistake on the side of the GM because they didn't expect your character name to have an exactly identical one with your other account. The way GM's can check gepard device is unlike the way devs like me can check it. They have to write the character name and when they wrote "moumantai" it show the gepard ID of the wrong moumantai. It turned out that the other moumantai was last logged in the gepard of your friend. Most likely because one character has a space on its name and it was ignored by the system.

[Image: wqLEsmI.png]

This was fixed later on. 

I hope this answer some of the questions.

since you mention dice dual, if you look at my char in dual at dice i tried to make the char hidden, not same pt, not same guild, and look like newbie. LOL in the fishing case, it same map, same pt, same guild, same ip, diff device. if my intention was really to dual i wouldnt sit it at the same spot as my moumantai char LOL. would also use vpn. 

is it so hard to explain to u guys? the other acc was so brave to be in same pt same guild same map same spot etc cause i expect u guys to come to a realization it is not a dual char but diff person, i also keep saying read chatlogs during sept 26 cause we kept on talking tgt. does ur gm even try to talk to us to see whether its dual or move randomly tgt? if this still isn’t sufficient evidence for you, then id say nothing can honestly encourage you that im telling the truth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by aaaaa - 09-29-2022, 04:49 AM