Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aaaaadont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing
So there was an on-going thread like this, and just maybe 2 hours ago, i tried to use @request to ask something related to this.

Years back, I have 3~4 players playing on my small computer cafe during the previous server.
Which just in less a year they quit ( Job/Work priorities irl).
During the Covid events in the previous, and due to restrictions of placed in our area which affected their work, they came back and asked, "to install again dRO".
They do played but not always until they disappeared again ( i dunno the reason).

I was planning to install again this RO server in my pc clients and just made a @request few hours ago, im sure some SP have seen it, my IGN: Liluc-
And was about to ask something that coincidentally related to this.

My plan was to recruit players again and support them "somehow" by throwing some few starting fishing gears and few Zeny for silver/gold fishing package for this fishing event to help them gear faster by earning faster in the event/game feature. However, since i just saw this thread, i'm already afraid to do it coz i might get banned because of "single IP" with/on multiple pc/devices.

Why would I throw zeny for players? what benefit do it get?
1. Customer/Clients for my small business = increases my passive income in real life.
2. More companions in the game.
3. Scamming them by buying loots/items/etc. for cheap.  

How would it be beneficial to the server?
1. Population, this reason alone is enough.
Plus, the possibility to share/spread to their friends to play as well in the server, for as we all know most newbies came from friends' referrals.

Btw, here is my small computer shop. I know, it's cheap compared to big computer cafes.

PS: feel free to ask my business permits if that picture is a lie.
[+] 2 users Like Tyrannical's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: dont play with same IP but different devices, even though 2 people are playing - by Tyrannical - 09-29-2022, 02:12 AM